Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on March 21, 2012
I bought both the scrub and the cream. I am almost done with both containers and have not seen any real results. I am 22 years old and I have only recently started to see cellulite in my thighs. This product did nothing for me. It was a waste of money.
on November 1, 2007
I just finished the product and really cannot see any difference. The cream could also smell a little more appealing.
on March 20, 2013
It was a great mositurizer but did something to smooth out the appearance of cellulite. I am 5' 11" and 150 lbs. I have cellulite a bit in my thighs. All this did was make my skin super soft and moisturized. I have had better luck using Jergen's Firm Gradual Tanner and its half the price. I wouldn't recommend spending the money.
on April 15, 2011
It's been 3 weeks now that I've been using this cream, twice daily as recommended. I finished the jar already and the results are far from being tremendous
1. Don't count on it to lose any unwanted curves. It won't make your legs slimmers. I have monitored every area on my body I apply the cream on and check the size of my thighs every 2 days, and they have not shrunk a single millimeter.
2. It does not have much action on cellulite. It seems like it does have a small improvement, but not enough to be remarkable or to justify the price of the jar
3. My skin looks firmer. It's the only good result from the experiment. However, I have to say that I can have an identical result with any other cheaper Hydrating cream when applied twice a day.

Conclusion: I'm not convinced that this cream has any tremendous action onto cellulite or any slimming action either. the same result can be obtained with any regular hydrating cream with a consistent massage.
on January 9, 2008
I work out at least 4 times a week since i'm 15 but I'm honest, some local fat just won't go away.
I bought my first Fatgirlslim, last december 1st. Visible results arrived about a month after... I'm satisfied! Firm skin, cellulite on its way out of my thighs :) Key is to be constant, every morning 20 to 30 sec. massage. Along with a constant work out Bliss products truly work.
on September 25, 2010
I bought the smaller size and was so happy with the results that once it was gone I bought the larger size. You have to use it twice a day and it says to use it for 6 weeks. The cream doesn't work ocer night but if you use it like it says you will see results in the 6 weeks. My husband compliments me about how much better my legs look since using the lotion.
on October 12, 2011
Oh my goodness this is an addiction! This is the best lotion ever... not just because you feel your skin get firmer, but it just smells so good and hidrates your skin. I also use the scrub and the fatgirlsleep because they make your skin feel smoothe, plus the night cream smells like lavender. Definetly worth it, all my girlfriends have bought it and love it too. :
on December 19, 2006
I bought this with maybe too high hopes. At the very least, I thought it would be a good moisturizer. But alas, doesn't really do anything for my dry skin. I haven't seen any firming action going, but the cream does leave a nice tingly feeling. Might be better for someone who doesn't have dry skin.
on November 4, 2006
I've been using this product for the past 3-4 months, regularly, but I didn't noticed improvement on my skin appearance. Maybe it's not good for me!

I like the smell, the texture and the fact that absorbs quickly.

I'm not sure wheter I'll keep using this product in the future.
on October 23, 2013
I do notice that it really helps if you use if while your belly is still warm from your shower. It you have problems using the bathroom,, it help with that as well. I have noticed a smoothness, and less dimply look around my bottom. I have been using it for two years and it has been great every time. I definitely notice when I stop using it for awhile.