Best Friends Forever 1 Season 2012
Amazon Instant Video
1. You Got Served When Jessica (Jessica St. Clair, "Bridesmaids") is overnighted divorce papers, her best friend Lennon (Lennon Parham, "Accidentally on Purpose") convinces her to return home to Brooklyn and back into the apartment they used to share.
2. The Butt Dial Jessica (Jessica St. Clair) deals with the repercussions of butt-dialing her estranged husband Peter (guest star, Reid Scott) a few days before what would be their three-year anniversary. Meanwhile Lennon (Lennon Parham) and Joe (Luka Jones) conspire with…
3. Put a Pin In It Making a lasting impression.
4. Single and Lovin' It Closing the deal.
5. Hey Nonny Nonny Open house - Jessica attempts to plan Lennon's open house for her new community dance studio.
6. Fatal Blow Out Fan Favorite. Joe, Lennon, Jessica and Rav head to Atlantic City.
|Starring||Lennon Parham, Jessica St. Clair|
|Supporting actors||Luka Jones, Stephen Schneider, Daija Owens, Paul Rust, Nazanin Boniadi, Camille Chen, Alex Skinner, Eric Zuckerman, Isaac Cheung, Nate Hartley, Jeff Hiller, Kristy Dowe, Kristin Quick, Constandina Savvenas|
|Producers||Scot Armstrong, John Blair, Donick Cary, Alexa Junge, Ravi Nandan, Lennon Parham, Keith Raskin, Fred Savage, Jessica St. Clair|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
This show is hilarious. Can't believe it was canceled. I was so heart broken.Published 27 days ago by VirgoGal
Best. Show. Ever! My best friend and I watch it all the time and we always end up laughing our heads off. We see ourselves and the actors all have this amazing chemistry! Read morePublished 2 months ago by Chelsea M
We really like Jessica and Lennon from their roles on the Comedy Bang Bang podcast, so decided to check out this show. Read morePublished 18 months ago by Nathan Mendel
It's funny but unrealistic. It was a good diversion on th plane but not something I would tape and watch when I wasn't traveling.Published 21 months ago by Razz
I love this show! It cracks me up! Wish it was still on NBC! The writing and acting is very funny!Published on November 25, 2012 by Kristin E. Abel