Everwood 4 Seasons 2005
Amazon Instant Video
1. For Every Action... World-renowned neurosurgeon and single father to preteen Delia and teenage Ephram, Dr. Andrew Brown, came to Everwood, Colorado, to start over. He runs a free clinic with Edna Harper as his nurse and office manager. His Colleague, Edna's son, Dr. Harold Abbott, forbade his wife, Rose, and teenage kids, Amy and Bright, from having anything to do with the Browns.
2. ...There is a Reaction At her father's suggestion, a heartbroken Amy is determined to make the most of her senior year in the wake of Ephram returning from New York and telling her that piano has to be his number one priority. Dr. Brown contemplates telling Ephram about the pregnancy of Ephram's former girlfriend.
3. Staking Claim Ephram regrets promising Nina that he would watch over Hannah (recurring guest star SARAH DREW) at school, especially when Hannah's constant presence interferes with his time alone with Amy. Amy befriends Hannah out of pity, but she soon finds Hannah so refreshing that a real friendship develops.
4. The Birds & the Batteries Andy is uncertain about what to do when Delia naïvely stumbles upon Nina's sex toy and starts asking questions. Meanwhile, Ephram attempts to write Amy a love letter to show her the extent of his feelings; Amy undertakes a mission to make her new best friend, Hannah (recurring guest star SARAH DREW), popular; and when Dr. Abbott and Rose question Bright's euphoria over being selected Employee of the Month, they decide it's time for some parental intervention.
5. Sacrifice Dr. Brown is embarrassed after he picks a fight with Everwood's "patron saint," Amanda Hayes (recurring guest star ANNE HECHE - "Birth," "Ally McBeal"), who, unbeknown to Dr. Brown, has been caring for her profoundly disabled husband for the past five years.
6. Shoot the Moon Dr. Brown worries that Ephram is beginning to question himself and his chances of getting into Juilliard after he applies to a college in Colorado as a backup plan. Similarly, Dr. Abbott has concerns of his own when Amy informs him that she's not applying to the school they always dreamed of her attending, Princeton, because it would take her too far away from Ephram.
7. Best Laid Plans When Jake (recurring guest star SCOTT WOLF) secretly informs Dr. Brown that Ephram came to him for an STD (sexually transmitted disease) test, Dr. Brown and Dr. Abbott decide the best plan of action is to convince Ephram and Amy to abstain from sex. After Ephram realizes it's no coincidence that he and Amy both had a serious discussion with their fathers on the same day and informs her of his suspicions, Amy feels betrayed that Ephram didn't tell her about the test beforehand.
8. The Tipping Point Struggling to select the music program for his Juilliard audition tape, Ephram seeks guidance from his music teacher and mentor, Will Cleveland (recurring guest star JAMES EARL JONES), but Ephram faces losing one of the most important relationships in his life after he hurts Will's feelings.
9. The Reflex Ephram and Amy decide they're ready for sexual intimacy in their relationship and make romantic plans to meet at the Abbotts' cabin, but the enormity of the situation proves too much for the couple to handle.
10. Need to Know Realizing that his feelings for Amanda (recurring guest star ANNE HECHE) are only growing stronger, despite his best efforts to maintain a platonic friendship, Dr. Brown decides it is best to refer her husband's case to Dr. Abbott.
11. Complex Guilt Following Amanda's (recurring guest star ANNE HECHE) decision to send her husband to a world-renowned treatment facility, Dr. Brown is rushed to the hospital after he collapses in front of Dr. Abbott as a result of the stress and guilt he has been feeling over his affair with Amanda.
12. Giving Up the Girl When Jake's (recurring guest star SCOTT WOLF) girlfriend from Los Angeles arrives in Everwood unexpectedly, Nina comes to his rescue with a sympathetic shoulder to lean on--and the possibility of more. Meanwhile, Dr. Abbott and Rose worry about Amy after she becomes determined to audition for a rigorous ballet program in Denver.
13. The Perfect Day Dr. Brown faces the repercussions of his affair with Amanda (recurring guest star ANNE HECHE) when Nina accidentally discovers them together and questions Dr. Brown's integrity. Meanwhile, Ephram and Amy convince a reluctant Hannah (recurring guest star SARAH DREW) to skip school for the day, and the three of them take Bright along for the ride.
14. Since You've Been Gone Dr. Brown and Amanda (recurring guest star ANNE HECHE) decide that it's time to tell Delia and her friend Charlie (recurring guest star SHANE HABOUCHA) about their relationship before they hear about it elsewhere, but Charlie's emotional reaction makes them question what they're doing.
15. Surprise Just as they've become somewhat comfortable with their new relationship, Dr. Brown and Amanda (recurring guest star ANNE HECHE) receive word that Amanda's husband, John (recurring guest star JASON BEGHE), has experienced a miraculous breakthrough in his recovery.
16. A Mountain Town Feeling conflicted over the recent news about Madison and not willing to jeopardize Ephram's Juilliard audition, an angst-filled Amy tells Ephram that he should take his father to New York instead of her. In New York, Dr. Brown struggles with memories of his former life and the desire to tell Ephram the truth about Madison's (recurring guest star SARAH LANCASTER) pregnancy.
17. Fate Accompli On the morning of his Juilliard audition in New York, Ephram meets Madison (recurring guest star SARAH LANCASTER) for coffee and becomes distraught when she tells him that she was pregnant with their child. This devastating revelation causes Ephram to make decisions that will alter the course of his life.
18. Fallout After returning from New York feeling lost and confused and needing Amy for support, Ephram considers his options in the wake of his ex-girlfriend's life-altering revelation. Meanwhile, Dr. Brown is a little stunned after learning the extent of Nina's feelings for Jake (recurring guest star SCOTT WOLF). And, with a little encouragement from Bright, Hannah (recurring guest star SARAH DREW) goes on a date with a smitten Topher (recurring guest star LUKAS BEHNKEN).
19. Acceptance When Jake's (recurring guest star SCOTT WOLF) younger brother comes to visit and confides that he doesn't see a future for Jake and Nina, Jake seeks counsel from an unlikely source--Dr. Brown. Meanwhile, when Amy is accepted into Princeton, she assumes that her father was the one who secretly sent in her application. And Ephram and Amy make plans to spend an evening together, further confusing the status of their relationship.
20. He Who Hesitates To Dr. Brown's dismay, Ephram makes a bold move in an attempt to raise money for a plane ticket to Europe. Meanwhile, Nina can't understand why Dr. Brown has been acting strangely lately, whereas a more perceptive Delia straightforwardly asks her father whether he has feelings for Nina. And, unexpectedly, Bright becomes jealous when Hannah (recurring guest star SARAH DREW) goes to prom with Topher (recurring guest star LUKAS BEHNKEN).
21. Good to Go Feeling there is nothing to keep him in Everwood and desperately needing distance from his father, Ephram prepares to leave his family and friends for a new life in Europe. However, he questions his plans when Dr. Brown reveals the secret that Amy has been keeping from Ephram.
22. Where the Heart Is In the season finale, Dr. Brown discusses with Delia the possibility of leaving Everwood to accept a prestigious position with a Chicago hospital. Uncharacteristically upset over this news, Dr. Abbott gives Dr. Brown a reason to stay. Meanwhile, Jake (recurring guest star SCOTT WOLF) moves in with Nina, leaving Dr. Brown to question whether or not he should tell Nina about his feelings for her. And Bright finally admits to Hannah (recurring guest star SARAH DREW) that he cares for her.
|Supporting actors||Emily VanCamp, Debra Mooney, John Beasley, Vivien Cardone, Chris Pratt, Stephanie Niznik, Merrilyn Gann, Tom Amandes, Scott Wolf, Sarah Lancaster, Chris Penn, David Nieman, John Cottrell|
|Executive Producer||Greg Berlanti|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
And we do actually think Season 1 is the best - we've watched the whole season proabably four times all the way through.
start family discussions with your spouse or older kids after or during these shows.Published 3 days ago by jessie14
This is another great family series and shows how being a teenager can be hard sometimes.Published 9 days ago by mike hopkins
Delivery was speed. We love the movie, good for the entire family. Situations families are facing today cover both young and old. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Betty Yokel
I got this it came in great condition and I would love to buy something of the same caliber sometime soon.Published 1 month ago by Phylicia Morgan Davis
I loved this series. About my favorite ever. Worth watching over again and again Lots of great episodes in every season. Read morePublished 2 months ago by TV Viewer and Reader "Linda"
We loved the whole series. Each episode had a message of family relationships.
we have 1 thru 4 and wished that the series would have be longer. Read more
This show was great, but they pushed youngsters having sex way too much and the parents giving in. Treat Williams' character was a pushover and I think it sent the wrong message. Read morePublished 4 months ago by tonya
So very impressed with the drama & emotion of this show. Treat Williams is so fantastic & you almost feel his pain through the show. It's similar to Gilmore Girls in my opinion. Read morePublished 4 months ago by mysticpiper