Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Fate's Edge (The Edge, Book 3)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Format: Mass Market Paperback|Change

on July 22, 2016
Fast read😊
on July 13, 2016
Great series, can't wait for the next book! The story had deep characters and made sense while the magic made it fantastic.
on July 3, 2016
I had a hard time finishing this one. The middle bit is slightly to long. The world continues to be interesting. The couple are okay but not my favorite. I may come back for the last book just to see if Spider gets it.
on June 28, 2016
It was very good, I always enjoy all books by Ilona Andrews books.
on June 5, 2016
Read everything i can get my hands on by them, one of my all time favorite authors, the edge chronicles and the inn keeper series are my favorite!
on May 1, 2016
The story is never dull, slow or tedious. Character development is rich, easy to visualize and form a relationship. Ending is fulfilling and setting reader up for a desire to see that next book in series to pop up. Sadly, this was the last.
on April 29, 2016
I really enjoyed the characters in this book. I loved Kalmar's character and his suave' style. He pursues Audrey relentlessly. She was a little girl in her heart and wanted her father's affection and acceptance. But instead was just the means to helping her drug addict brother. I am happy that in the end of the story has Audrey happy. rellimadnil@gmail.com.
on April 26, 2016
I'm glad we learn more about multiple families in each novel. It's perfect since I started reading this series to figure out what everyone was talking about for the inn keeper series when George and the others appear.
on April 23, 2016
A great stand alone book. I love the character and world building, the adventures and love stories she writes.
on April 19, 2016
Good novel like the books