Father Knows Best 4 Seasons 1954
Amazon Instant Video
1. Father Knows Best 101-Bud Takes Up The Dance Bud uses an old book to teach himself to dance in time for his very first date and his very first dance.
2. Father Knows Best 102-Lesson In Citizenship Jim sets out to teach his layabout kids a proper life ethic.
3. Father Knows Best 103-The Motor Scooter Jim and Margaret disagree on whether Jim should buy Bud a motor scooter.
4. Father Knows Best 104-Football Tickets Jim and Margaret go to the big football game every year. This year, Margaret finds she cannot go and Betty is promised the ticket--until Jim offers it to someone else.
5. Father Knows Best 105-Live My Own Life Bud feels beleaguered by his parents and siblings, and believes he is ready to take responsibility for his own life.
6. Father Knows Best 106-Grandpa Jim's Rejuvenation Jim wants to play badminton, but his kids see him as too old for such things.
7. Father Knows Best 107-Bud's Encounter With The Law Kathy's on a tear, throwing everything she can get her hands on into her new "spaceship," a/k/a the family washing machine.
8. Father Knows Best 108-Thanksgiving Day When Kathy writes a prize-winning Thanksgiving poem, Jim envisions his "Kitten" as the next Emily Brontë.
9. Father Knows Best 109-Second Honeymoon Jim and Margaret could use some time away from the house, so they plan a weekend getaway.
10. Father Knows Best 110-Typical Father Betty is falling hard for a new guy, and it upsets her father.
11. Father Knows Best 111-Margaret Goes Dancing Margaret is sure she could never get Jim to agree to take dancing classes with her.
12. Father Knows Best 112-The Christmas Story In an attempt to remind his family of the real meaning of Christmas, Jim decides the Andersons will cut down their own Christmas tree this year.
13. Father Knows Best 113-Sparrow In The Window When Kathy discovers an injured sparrow on the windowsill, the family takes the little bird in to nurse it back to health.
14. Father Knows Best 114-Boy's Week After Kathy breaks another window, Jim is committed to teaching his kids about personal responsibility.
15. Father Knows Best 115-A Friend Of Old George's The family has a lovely dinner and special event planned for Kathy's birthday. She's been looking forward to it, but an uninvited visitor upsets the best-laid plans.
16. Father Knows Best 116-Bud The Snob Bud is getting a reputation as a snob; his difficulty in talking with girls is being misinterpreted as standoffishness.
17. Father Knows Best 117-The Promised Playhouse Jim demands that his family start living up to the promises they've made to people.
18. Father Knows Best 118-Jim The Farmer Feeling stressed out from all the pressure at work, Jim decides to give up his job, move to the country and become a farmer.
19. Father Knows Best 119-Father Of The Year The Springfield newspaper is sponsoring a Father of the Year contest. The Anderson children set out to write the winning essay, but can't find the words to describe the "best father in the world."
20. Father Knows Best 120-The Mink Coat Money is tight and Jim lectures the family on fiscal responsibility. The very next day he is presented with an extraordinary opportunity to buy Margaret a mink coat for less than half the regular price, and he grabs it.
21. Father Knows Best 121-The Matchmaker Margaret wages a campaign to get her cousin's boyfriend to propose. Though Louise is hesitant to "trap" Tom, Margaret is sure she knows what to do and takes over.
22. Father Knows Best 122-Bud The Bridesmaid Cousin Louise is getting married in the Anderson home. Margaret is going all-out on the wedding, and Jim is not happy about the bills. When a case of wedding jitters keeps Louise out of the rehearsal, Bud has to stand in for the bride.
23. Father Knows Best 123-Proud Father After he runs into a friend who brags about his overachieving children, Jim wants to help inspire his own brood to acts of greatness.
24. Father Knows Best 124-Father Delivers The Papers The customers on Bud's paper route have been complaining about him to his boss. When Mr. Collins tells Jim about it, Jim assures him that Bud will fulfill his duties if he gives him another chance.
25. Father Knows Best 125-No Partiality Kathy demands equal rights with Betty and Bud. Jim agrees and says that whatever Betty gets to do, Kathy gets to do too.
26. Father Knows Best 126-Close Decision Bud is slacking off--he's not doing his chores and he's put off memorizing a poem to recite in church. Margaret insists he skip his softball game and catch up on his work, but Jim sneaks him out.
|Genres||Comedy, Kids & Family|
|Starring||Robert Young, Jane Wyatt|
|Supporting actors||Elinor Donahue, Billy Gray, Lauren Chapin, Claire Meade, Susan Whitney|
|Executive Producer||Eugene B. Rodney|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Great show, which I used to be able to stream for free with my Amazon Prime membership. As soon as Amazon figured out, however, that I regularly watched this show, they started... Read morePublished 3 months ago by Marilyn Piety Foley
They are 7,5, and three and were watching mindless childrens shows. These shows didn't do us any harm. We watched them and they loved it. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Deb Stover
Love this show... a great family show. There should be more shows like this today. We need less violence on tv.Published 3 months ago by Deb
I grew up watching good clean entertaining television. I was pleased to find this as an availability on Amazon. I look forward to catching up on the archived episodes.Published 3 months ago by Char-Char
A great family movie! My 8 year old son loves it. He finds it funny:) and I find it not just funny but even helpful sometimes:)Published 4 months ago by Olesya Shcheglovitova
If escaping from reality is what you desire, look no further than "Father Knows Best". A happy family lives in a pretty house, love abounds, and every upset is cured within... Read morePublished 4 months ago by RosemaryK
I just look the Father Knows Best. !! When I was a little girl I love watching it and I still do.Published 4 months ago by Carole Fulton