Life Unexpected 2 Seasons 2010
Amazon Instant Video
1. Pilot After spending her life bouncing from one foster family to another, 15-year-old Lux has decided to become an emancipated minor.
2. Home Inspected Cate and Baze are paid a visit by a social worker whose job it is to evaluate both of them and determine if they are fit parents. Lux is torn when her boyfriend, Bug, and best friend, Natasha, suggest that Cate and Baze may not be in it for the long haul and…
3. Rent Uncollected When Baze tells his parents about Lux, they insist on planning a dinner at which they can meet their granddaughter and Cate. Cate reluctantly agrees to go to the dinner and is further annoyed when her overbearing mother and neurotic sister show up…
4. Bong Intercepted When Lux gets suspended from school, Cate does her best to convince Principal Dugan to give Lux a second chance, but, unfortunately, her efforts may have made the situation considerably worse for Lux.
5. Turtle Undefeated Off to a rocky start at her new school, Lux offers to throw a party in Baze's loft in an effort to impress the high school quarterback, Jones and his friends.
6. Truth Unrevealed Pressured by radio station management, Cate and Ryan reluctantly agree to let Baze join them on air for what turns into a public therapy session. Lux tries to get Jones to drop the charges against her boyfriend, Bug.
7. Crisis Unaverted Baze wins the chance to compete against Ryan in a radio station contest and is determined to be the last man standing. Cate contemplates finally telling Ryan the full truth about Baze, but can't bear the thought of what might happen if she does.
8. Bride Unbridled Cate and Ryan are forced to put on a happy face as the hosts of a wedding expo, but the unfortunate situation becomes even more unfortunate after Baze and Math show up at the event. After watching Lux mope around the house for days, Baze solicits help from…
9. Formal Reformed Jones asks Lux to be his date for the Winter Formal. Baze finds a condom in Lux's room, and thinking it belongs to Jones, shows up at the dance to try and stop Lux and Jones from having sex.
10. Family Therapized After Lux and Bug are picked up by the police for a curfew violation, Lux's social worker decides it's time to meet with Cate and Baze to reevaluate their custody of Lux. During a meeting with the social worker, Cate, Baze and Lux agree to put on a happy…
11. Storm Weathered Lux is forced to face her complicated feelings for Jones when she sees him kissing another girl at a party. When a storm hits Portland, Ryan and Lux find themselves stranded at the radio station, and Ryan learns more than he ever knew about what Lux went…
12. Father Unfigured With her wedding on the horizon, Cate decides to take a road trip with Lux to find her father, Gordon, who abandoned her when she was a little girl.
13. Love Unexpected With her wedding fast approaching, Cate must confront her true feelings for the two men in her life, Baze and Ryan. To complicate Cate's already conflicted feelings, on the day of the wedding, Lux reveals something that threatens to change all of their lives…
|Director||Elizabeth Allen Rosenbaum|
|Starring||Britt Robertson, Shiri Appleby|
|Supporting actors||Kristoffer Polaha, Austin Basis, Kerr Smith, Rafi Gavron, Cynthia Stevenson, Peter Horton, Rhys Williams, Billy Wickman, Darla Fay, Tom MacNeill|
|Producers||Mary Beth Basile, Gary Fleder, Taylor Hamra, Rose Lam, Janet Leahy, Adele Lim, Liz Tigelaar, Agatha Warren, Emily Whitesell|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Fun and funny. Always great to see Shiri Appleby after Roswell. And Britt Robertson shows why she stands out from all the pretty young things and has gone on to appear in many... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Europa
Best tv show ever. A shame they canceled it at 2 seasons. They could have done 3 at least.Published 9 months ago by Wendell Wayne Watkins III
I liked this show when it was on the air. I especially liked Lux and Jones. I was intrigued by how he was into her from the day he first met her. Read morePublished on February 16, 2013 by Deanna
I JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT THE CW HAS DROPPED THE BALL AND SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES FOR CANCULING SUCH A GREAT SHOW. Read morePublished on May 8, 2011 by battlestar74
I will purchase the complete series when it comes out on DVD this Spring 2011. It is very sad that the CW is cancelling the series and I vow to never watch another CW show. Read morePublished on January 1, 2011 by PollyOWannaCracker
This show is so addictive i wish it was out now. I watch every week. There are not very many quality shows on T.V. Read morePublished on October 9, 2010 by Crystal Middleton
This is my favorite show ever which says a lot since I have a lot of them but rarely do I get hooked from the first episode!! Read morePublished on June 24, 2010 by Tara N Cummings