5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift@
I don't know what the other guy's problem was, but my package came on the day it was supposed to come. This was a great Christmas gift! For $25, this gift looks very expensive! The outside of the watch is VERY shiny, and the chain that is attached to the watch is very durable. My dad really liked it! He said he would cherish this watch for the rest of his life!
Published 13 months ago by Old Man Jenkins

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks nice but was sent broken
Looks nice but was sent broken, won't even work at all. Wish it would of cause my husband likes it till he told me it doesn't even work :(
Published 5 months ago by christina

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift@, December 25, 2013
This review is from: Fathers Day Gift Jakob Strauss Silver Tone ' DAD ' Gents Pocket Watch JAST12 (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars is very nice, June 19, 2014
this watch looks great. it keeps time really good. ...my husband really loves it. the dad on it is great.

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks nice but was sent broken, August 15, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, August 5, 2014
My Hubby loved it as his father's day gift. It really is of good quality and looks quite expensive. Value for money

1.0 out of 5 stars Really..., August 9, 2013
I have been waiting for a month to get my pocket watch and then when I write a review the company doesn't like it can just be deleted. I'm so upset, this was suppose to be a birthday gift but no it didn't come. I'm still waiting for the watch and now so is my dad.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, December 22, 2014
Looks great and its perfect size!