Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro STEM

on December 28, 2015
I feel like it does give me an energy boost. I have had some cramps so decided to hold off for a few days to see if this was causing it. cramps seem to have lessened but it's not conclusive. I plan to try it again for a few more days to see what happens.
on January 17, 2016
Soooo much better than managing multiple bottles and swallowing dozens of caps/tabs.
Truly addresses particular Fibro deficiencies and needs for specific nutrient augmentation, as it should. The formulator, Dr. TEITLEBAUM suffered from FMS, CFS during his medical school days.
on April 22, 2015
Searing fybromyalgia pain in my legs and hips that moved around to different spots. Within days of starting this (I take a full scoop every morning) and taking 5g of DRibose 3xs a day as recommended in the From Fatigued to Fantastic program, my pain was gone. I'm still struggling a bit with fatigue but it's only been a week and even that is better. I've added acupuncture and I have absolute confidence that I have a regimen that's going to turn this thing around! Thank you Enzymatic Therapy for such a fantastic product!!
on January 24, 2012
I have suffered form Fibro/CFS for 12 long and grueling years and have worked a full time job all the while. That quite frankly would not be possible without this product. I have tried many, many supplements through the years and nothing has come even close to giving me the ability to make it through a 40 hour work week like this one has. And for the pain of Fibromyalgia I take Guaifenesin see: "What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About Fibromyalgia" by Paul St. Amand. Don`t get me wrong I still continue to struggle but, not nearly to the extent I was before taking the "From Fatigued to Fantastic" powder.

As difficult as it may be, try to give thanks for your suffering and always remember:

"For your present troubles are small and won't last very long. Yet they produce for you a glory that vastly outweighs them and will last forever!" 2 Corinthians 4:17.
on November 15, 2015
I would agree with other reviewers that the taste in not the best. I dislike Steva's aftertaste, so that is probably the culprit - that and the B vitamins. However, I find that taking a full scoop and mixing it with 16 oz of water dilutes the taste enough. For me, it is a good way to get all the essentials I need at one time, and it does boost my energy. I do not have any problem with it dissolving in water, IF you add the water to the powder, and not the other way around.

Mannitol and erthyritol do cause GI problem with some folks, but for me, the only alcohol sugar that does that is xylitol, which this product does not contain. And to clarify, this product does NOT contain any artificial sweeteners.

So, I will continue to use this product, ignore the taste and carry on. I recommend you try it. I have only used the Citrus flavor so can't speak to the Berry Splash.
on January 12, 2014
This has helped me to get over flu symptoms that have been hanging on for weeks. Also, I have chronic sinus infection and it is slowly improving after two months. I used to live on decongestants and now only take one occasionally. It provides the nutrition your body needs.

The taste can be a bit unpleasant. I put it in tea or juice and then it is ok. You do have to give it five minutes or so to dissolve.
on January 25, 2015
- easy to digest mix of vitamins and other good stuff
- very tasty if you follow the mixing directions
- makes a great smoother!
- hard to mix, use an electric mixer, or stir for a very long time with a spoon.
on November 14, 2015
I received this a week ago, heard about it on People's Pharmacy and ordered off the website. I got the citrus flavor. Here is how I make a tasty smoothie: 1 cup coconut milk (not canned, but from the dairy section in a half gallon), 3/4 cup plain kefir it plain yogurt, a scoop of the powder (plus I add the d-ribose but you don't have to). 1/2 scoop vanilla protein powder, 1/4 to 1/2 t. Cinnamon and sometimes a banana. Blend that up and you'll be surprised at how tasty that is for breakfast! The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because it causes gastric problems for me. I'm sure I'll get used to it though and the added energy is worth it. Worked very fast for my husband who didn't think it would work at all. Give it a try!
on April 15, 2015
Won't be buying again. No noticeable change in my energy. Used everyday until the container was emptied. I haven't had any luck with other products by this company.
on January 1, 2014
I haven't tried the berry but the citrus tastes fine to me. It is full of vitamins so I wasn't expecting it to taste like a milkshake. But it was surprisingly good. I have noticed a difference in my energy level. I do have more, even though I am very sick with autoimmune disease right now. This seems like a good product to me.