4.0 out of 5 stars Phone Caddy
This product delivers all that it says. Very convieniant for storing mutiple devises as pictured. I recommend this product. The only down fall is the size, it could be a bit smaller.
Published on May 9, 2010 by Chad Hockley

3.0 out of 5 stars Maybe I just don't get it...
Published on July 19, 2008 by Marianne Becktel

3.0 out of 5 stars Maybe I just don't get it..., July 19, 2008
This review is from: Faux Leather Charging Station (Brown) (11.5"H x 7.25"W x 4.75"D)
The box arrived and looks exactly like the image provided. Quite handsome in its pleather glory. However, this is the part I don't "get." You have four items to plug in. Some are grounded (3 prong). The box isn't wide enough to accommodate nor hide a power strip. An extension cord run to it won't accommodate four plugs (fire hazard!). So, am running 4 cords through the box, down the back of the table to an extended outlet plug (you know, plug in a 3-outlet bar, plus the other outlet). Not as aesthetically pleasing as I had hoped (used to charge items in two different places). Now the table top is pretty, and the back and plug area look like a rat's nest. But I guess it's an improvement.

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't fit a normal size power strip, August 17, 2009
Was not happy with this product and actually had to return it. The Power strip did not fit in the back and if you have a transformer that is big, you cannot get it to fit in the back so it flaps open and looks unattractive. The whole purpose of buying this is that I wanted it to look cool and clean and I wanted to hide the cords, which it did not.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok but no place for the cords, April 15, 2011
Shari Allen (Duluth, GA, US) - See all my reviews
This charging station looks fine, but when you add the items to be charged, there is really not enough space to keep the cords hidden. It becomes an eyesore that needs to be stored away. You might as well just hide the devices and cords themselves. It is ok for organization and knowing where your devices are.

1.0 out of 5 stars Utter garbage., May 25, 2012
Fire hazard at best. I had to spend more on getting electrical power to fit inside the thing that I felt would burst into flames than the item actually cost. NO power strip fits, barely any power supply or usb power AC adapter fits, the thing is just crap.

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks nice, but....., November 30, 2010
This is a very nice charging station. I was disappointed to see that the outlet strip was not included with this one. It was included with the more expensive ones I viewed at my local dept. store.

4.0 out of 5 stars Phone Caddy, May 9, 2010

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Presentation, December 27, 2010
The Faux Leather Charging Station makes for a beautiful presentation. My only complaint would be the area that contains the plug-ins doesn't fit all size chargers plug-ins. I have tried using the 4-in one plug -in power cord splitter but although it makes it simpler to plug everything it and just need one outlet it does not house everything. I think the unit could be improved by adding some sort of plug in feature so only one cords comes out of the back. Otherwise I love this items. Reduces clutter and wondering where things are...

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice design and looks good on my desk., February 8, 2013
Nice place to charge my phone and iPod Nano 7. I wish the compartment in the rear was a little bigger to contain all the wires.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Charging station, January 10, 2013
This has been a great improvement to to our laundry room which used to have cords laying all over the work surface.

5.0 out of 5 stars Faux Leather Charging Station, December 24, 2012
Eileen Kelly (Charlestown, RI) - See all my reviews
I purchased this because I was tired of wires all over the house. Now everything is in one place & my counter tops & tables are free of wires. Love it!

Faux Leather Charging Station (Brown) (11.5"H x 7.25"W x 4.75"D)
$29.99 $22.99