- Series: Activities Handbook for the Teaching of Psychology
- Paperback: 291 pages
- Publisher: American Psychological Association (APA); 1 edition (November 4, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1433803496
- ISBN-13: 978-1433803499
- Product Dimensions: 10.9 x 8.6 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (14 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #540,137 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Favorite Activities for the Teaching of Psychology (Activities Handbook for the Teaching of Psychology) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Browse our Teacher Supplies store, with everything teachers need to educate students and expand their learning.
Top Customer Reviews
Most of these activities require preparation and certain items ex: hospital id bands for all of your students in class :(
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very helpful book that offers lots of ideas to add to a Psychology lesson.Published 13 months ago by Catherine A Dean
This book might be useful for a full-day class but otherwise the time and effort required to complete these activities is not possible and/or worth it.Published 21 months ago by Jake
I love this book, and I use it for almost every unit we cover in AP Psychology. I highly recommend it!Published on February 7, 2014 by KH