I heart Eric in a serious way. At first, he scared the crap out of me and I thought he was going to some serious stuff to Sookie, but by the time I got through book 8 I was totally loving the guy. Here are 5 of my favorite Eric moments in no particular order:
1. Eric showing up at Sookie's dressed up in pink spandex and wearing it confidently
2. Eric saying to Sookie in book 5 (and I don't know the exact words at this moment) "Did you finally yield to me, Sookie?" The fact that he speaks so old world sometimes - love it.
3. Eric asking how Sookie is feeling about something in book 5 not knowing why exactly he even cares.
4. The blood bond exchange at the vampire summit - that whole scene was just hot!!
5. confronting Sookie in book 6 about "shaking her assets" like he was appalled - and jealous
I just love that undead man . . . became my favorite character by far!! Kinda sad how Bill got put on the backburner as a character.
How about yours?