5.0 out of 5 stars Delightful! Kids and dogs from ages 3-109 will love it!
Published on November 20, 1998 by rmevitt@coloradocollege.edu; e...

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointing
Published on September 10, 1999

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointing, September 10, 1999
By A Customer
I found A&E documentary on the Lewis & Clark voyage of discovery a weak effort, considering the technology and resources at their disposal. Although the naration does present many facts, the visuals are disappointing--too many black & white ore sepia toned images. The corps' contribution to botony and zoology of North America barely mentioned. After reading Ambrose's account of the journey I was expecting much more footage of the wildlife of the plains and mountains in the video. In fact the flora and fauna of the continent are hardly mentioned. The video does a good job of describing the Corps' relations with the Native American peoples and uses Catliln's images of the Plains Indian to illustrate this aspect of the voyage of discovery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delightful! Kids and dogs from ages 3-109 will love it!, November 20, 1998
This review is from: Fay's 12 Days of Christmas [VHS] (VHS Tape)
Fay, Batty, Chundo, Crooky, and their dog Buster celebrate each of the twelve days of Christmas with canine curiosity and cleverness. They count the days for us through their Christmas preparations: cleaning the house, decorating, making ornaments and cookies, wrapping gifts, and finally trimming the tree. For a fun afternoon, we recommend you try their fruitcake recipe. Almost as good as their alphabet soup. (Aunt Mary will never be the same after you send this gift.) Dogs and their humans, young and old, will thoroughly enjoy this holiday extravaganza--again and again and again. (If you don't trust us, just ask RME's five-year-old son and two-year-old-airedale.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Disturbing! Original!, December 20, 1998
This review is from: Fay's 12 Days of Christmas [VHS] (VHS Tape)
I've seen this movie so many times, I can practically quote the whole thing. This video is great fun, one of the most amusing Christmas videos around. My college friends and I love it; I just wouldn't show it to my children.

5.0 out of 5 stars THIS IS HILARIOUS!!, March 7, 2004
This review is from: Fay's 12 Days of Christmas [VHS] (VHS Tape)
at a party, we popped this in the VCR just for fun. About five seconds later I was rolling on the floor in laughter. This is by far the funniest thing I have EVER seen in my entire life, no joke. I laughed so so hard that I cried. I'm now a huge fan of Fay, Crookie, Vatti and the whole gang. If you need some laughs, this is the perfect thing for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars great video for all ages, November 28, 1998
This review is from: Fay's 12 Days of Christmas [VHS] (VHS Tape)
This is a great video for families to enjoy together. Adults will enjoy the wacky humorous presentation by the dogs while the kids learn numbers and shapes.Great for any adults just trying to make it through the hectic holiday season.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fay's Christmas Star shines, April 5, 2000
This review is from: Fay's 12 Days of Christmas [VHS] (VHS Tape)
super good vidio, amazing, enjoyable. Family copy borrowed andnot returned it was so enjoyed.Now replacing our copy, it is a musthave.

5.0 out of 5 stars Holy Poop On a Stick,, December 1, 2002
This review is from: Fay's 12 Days of Christmas [VHS] (VHS Tape)
This video has gotten a cult following at Rutgers University. It's so funny and random. You get the feeling that the whole think took one take. It almost seems like the narator is making it up as he goes along. This is absolutly one of those things that was probably made for children, but can only truly be apreciated by young adults on. Definetally check this out if you want a wacky christams expierience.

5.0 out of 5 stars luved it, December 2, 2001
Kim (Andover, MA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fay's 12 Days of Christmas [VHS] (VHS Tape)
this movie is sooooooooooooooooooooooo funny!!!!!!! Me and my cuzin saw it playing in a toy store and we almost died laughing!!!!! we were spazzing about it the rest of the day. a little disturbing, but funny. luv the great great great gramma cookie thing. shes dead but her cookies live on. its like the muppets but sooooooooooooooo much funnier!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars There Are A Number of Good DVDs On The Subject, April 9, 2014
Consumer (Small Town, CA USA) - See all my reviews
I purchased 3 different DVDs for my wife after she read "Undaunted Courage" an account of the Lewis and Clark expedition and the after story of their lives. Of the three, I rank the PBS DVD "The Journey of the Corps of Discovery" the most captivating. It was twice as long, two DVDs, and therefore more thorough with a great cast for the voices of the persons involved. If that is too much time to devote to this, and you want a quicker one hour program about it, I think I'd favor the National Geographic one disc "Great Journey West", but that is more of a toss up between this DVD and that one..

5.0 out of 5 stars This, bom bom bom bom, is spectacular. My favorite Christmas video, February 3, 2014
This review is from: Fay's 12 Days of Christmas [VHS] (VHS Tape)
Faye, bom bom bom bom, presents: Faye's 12 days of Christmas. Not to be confused with any other 12 days of Christmas You'll meet Faye, Crooky Batty and Chundo and their dog. You'll learn how fruit cake is really made. You'll see lovely diamond patterns. You'll see Santa's workshop. You will laugh. Your kids will probably enjoy it too. But not as much as you will.

You like dogs, don't you?

Fay's 12 Days of Christmas [VHS]
Fay's 12 Days of Christmas [VHS] by Fay's 12 Days of Christmas (VHS Tape - 1995)
$12.95 $11.95