5.0 out of 5 stars A review by an owner of the BLU RAY
If you are a fan of Peter Frampton this is absolutely a 5 star release...
if you aren't then it may not convert you or be 5 stars....but this is why I rate it thus.
Published on November 18, 2012 by Richardson

3.0 out of 5 stars One of the greats...
If you like Frampton and guitar players in general this is a good selection. HIs son (Julian) actually sings on a few songs and has a star quality himself. Excellent quality video and sound.
Published 5 months ago by mark mcneill

5.0 out of 5 stars A review by an owner of the BLU RAY, November 18, 2012
This review is from: Fca 35 Tour: An Evening With Peter Frampton [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
If you are a fan of Peter Frampton this is absolutely a 5 star release...
1) Its a tremendous value... not only is the first set the entire reproduction of the classic (and in this case that word is not hyperbole) Frampton Comes Alive album...but the performance is terrific , Frampton's guitar playing is wonderful and the sound and picture are first rate!
2) you get basically a second set of almost full concert length of more recent and also high quality songs!
3) there is a terrific 20 minute doc on Frampton's classic Black Les Paul ...(I will not spoil the fun story)
so you have hours of fun and great music for a very light $15 on Blu Ray..

The songs are first rate, the playing is superior, the quality of the production is spot on and instead of a truncated hour plus like so many of these we get 3 hours of music and fun... its just a terrific value and 5 stars for me without question.

If you are a fan who didn't see this tour... get this and you will be sad you didn't ...I am !

5.0 out of 5 stars Great DVD, November 14, 2012
BlueBonneville (Milwaukee, WI USA) - See all my reviews
We went to the Show that Peter performed at the Pabst Theater. The band was great, he was great, and it was wonderful to hear his recently found (after so many years) guitar. This disc captures the spirit of the Show completely. Frampton is a great guitarist, and a wonderful guy. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely sensational!!!!, December 9, 2012
W. Pratt "Muse" (sydney, nsw Australia) - See all my reviews
In short and I have watched both......Peter Frampton's FCA 35 Tour DVD blows Led Zeppelin's Celebration Day DVD out of the water!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars STILL GREAT LIVE !!!, November 14, 2012
stephen watkins (denver, co United States) - See all my reviews
At Frampton's Paramount Theater show , this past March , my wife and I were both amazed & inspired ! It is simply one of the best concerts we have attended !!! The DVDs are incredible sounding , and visually sharp - a wonderful reminder of why we loved the show !!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great setlist from the "ex-golden curly haired guitarrist"., June 16, 2013
I bought the DVD edition but couldn't resist and ordered my Blu-Ray version. The mixing is much better, sounding clear and loud like all my Top Ten concert discs. Peter has a wonderful charisma, smiling all the time; you can see the guy and his band are enjoying every minute of the concert. For Peter Frampton's fans and guitar lovers it is a must. Buy it, now!

5.0 out of 5 stars Still got it!, June 10, 2013
I have the Frampton, Live in Detroit, but I think I like this one better. This is a great performance along with quality sound and picture! If you love Frampton you will love this one!

5.0 out of 5 stars FCA 35 - INCREDIBLE, December 19, 2012
Sheila Zimmerman (Muncie, IN United States) - See all my reviews
Saw FCA 35 live, so I've been waiting for this blu-ray to be released. Peter is an incredible musician and in an age where musicians love to entertain us with pyrotechnics and other special effects, Peter chooses to thoroughly and completely entertain us with .... music! Me comes alive 35, as he calls it, doesn't have a bad track in the entire show. LOVED it that he added Black Hole Sun instrumental and he brought tears to my eyes with While My Guitar Gently Weeps. Anyone that is a casual or better fan of Peter MUST get this, 2 1/2 hours of music...so worth the money!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just like I remember it, April 29, 2013
I went to one of the FCS 35 shows, and I wanted to be able to relive the show over and over. This is a great representation of the tour that I had witnesses first hand.

5.0 out of 5 stars FCA 35 TOUR: AN EVENING WITH PETER FRAMPTON [BLUE-RAY], March 25, 2013
I have been a Frampton fan all my life and he was the first person i saw in
concert,more than 35 years ago,just before the Frampton Comes Alive and
have seen him many times since than.He puts on great shows and love to
hear all his songs both old and new.
I had just found out about this FCA 35 TOUR: EVENING WITH PETER
FRAMPTON [BLUE RAY] and had to get it.With this you get around 2 hours
45 minutes of the complete FRAMPTON COMES ALIVE,then some of his
new songs.I am very happy i got it because it is a great show,like he has been
doing all these years,with great sound+picture and well worth it.
I have both the Frampton Comes Alive II and the concert in Detroit DVD,
but i must say this is the best one of them.Its great to have it in BLUE RAY
and if you are a old fan of his,or anyone who is new with him,you cant go
wrong with this one.

PS: The last time i saw Frampton in concert was in 2009 and didn't think.
With the help of this BLUE RAY show i found out about Bob Mayo (RIP)
I didn't know he had past away and we all lost a great keyboard,guitar+
vocalist.We all miss YOU and will never forget YOU.

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW, I guess age means nothing to Frampton..., March 23, 2013
I wasn't sure what to expect, even given the rave reviews here, but I'm simply amazed by his guitar virtuosity and even his vocals....appears to be having a blast, and really is a show I wish I had seen live....typing this as I'm watching it for the second time....if you like Frampton at all...or even not sure....get this and enjoy!

Fca 35 Tour: An Evening With Peter Frampton [Blu-ray]