Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 23, 2011 1:03:51 PM PDT
F. Hollister says:
There is a factual, accurate report readily available that refutes the rabid far-right rantings of Ms. Geller and her ilk.

I highly recommend you read "Fear, Inc." to balance the fear-mongering.

http://www.americanprogress.org/issues/2011/08/islamophobia.html

Posted on Nov 11, 2011 7:44:11 PM PST
Fear-mongering...14,000 documented cases of murder and bombings since 9-11 by Muslim extremists is hardly fear mongering....yet all the left-wing media can talk about is 2 instances of a non-muslim doing the same thing...oaklahoma and Stockholm...sad

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 14, 2011 5:14:02 PM PST
Evelyn says:
http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Pam_Geller#Link_to_Car-Scam_and_Murders.3F

In reply to an earlier post on May 28, 2012 9:29:27 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 28, 2012 9:31:03 AM PDT
James Moss says:
In many things you would probably consider me "right wing". That's because I am a true conservative. But you are correct on the fear mongering. Fake conservatives have embraced Islam phobia. Fake liberals have embraced other forms of fear mongering. Both "sides" do it. The "threats" are mostly a hoax. Exaggeration is used to control the populace. The real threat comes from those that are manipulating us, and of course, the people that increasingly live in their delusional world of hatred.

In reply to an earlier post on May 28, 2012 9:34:29 AM PDT
James Moss says:
Sources?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Sep 23, 2011
Latest post:  May 28, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Stop the Islamization of America: A Practical Guide to the Resistance
Stop the Islamization of America: A Practical Guide to the Resistance by Pamela Geller (Hardcover - September 6, 2011)
3.8 out of 5 stars   (77)