Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now

Format: MP3 Music|Change
Price:$5.99

on August 13, 2013
The Almost keep me on my toes, just when I think they don't have anything new to offer, they release this! I was a bit dissapointed with Monster monster, I felt they went on Auto pilot with that album, riding the success of Southern Weather. Just when I was getting ready to write the new album off, they go and blow me away!
on July 9, 2013
The Almost has been a favorite band of mine since they started several years ago and this album, in my opinion, is their best yet! Aaron Gillespie has a great testimony that he shares through his Southern grunge rock style that is second to none. If you like honest, original, feel-good music then The Almost's "Fear inside our Bones" is a great listen for you!
on April 6, 2016
White vinyl was a nice touch. Sound quality was good. This is just one of those alblums it's hard to listen to just a few songs, it really is good from start to finish. The almost continue to refine their sound and talent, and I can't help but love the message and the heart of the music
on July 25, 2013
I was a fan of the previous albums ("Young Again" is in my top 20 favorite songs), but this album is their best yet, in my opinion. If you've always wondered what a Nirvana and Gavin DeGraw collaboration would sound like, here you go. Lots of in-your-face rock with a pop/southern soul twist makes for an addictive combination that hits all the right notes for me. I couldn't give 5 stars because of one song I didn't like at all and another that was just ok, but over all a very worthy album. I'd definitely recommend.
on July 9, 2014
When you start your career with an album like Southern Weather it is hard to follow up, but Fear Inside Our Bones comes close. The shout along choruses may not be here, but the album still boasts enough muscle to make the rock fans happy, and enough contemplative introspective writing to make the emo fans happy. This is certainly a stronger effort than Some Kind of Monster.
on November 10, 2013
Based on the recommendation of a friend, I purchased this CD before hearing any tracks. After listening to the entire album I can say I really loved it! What a joy to listen to, great buy.
on June 16, 2013
Such an incredible album musically as well as vocally. Excellent message and great southern rock sound. I would highly recommend this album; it is well worth the money.
on August 3, 2013
Not sure if it is as good as monster, monster, but I really like that they just recorded it all at once in the studio.
on July 24, 2013
Finally...a band that has made a great rock album! This has been a long time coming but worth the wait. Great recording and even better songs. This is The Almost at their best.
on August 8, 2013
I love The Almost. The tracks are pretty sweet, I just which it was a little more screamo like some of the past records. Still an awesome band!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse