Customer Discussions > Jesus of Nazareth forum

Fearful atheists

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 16, 2011 11:44:06 PM PDT
Joseph Boyd says:
If atheists believe there is no God, no Heaven, no hell then why are they so terrified when we put up Crosses and we decorate at Christmas with Nativity scenes, when we construct Churches, and when we go to the theatre to watch Christian movies, why if they don't Believe are they so Frightened by these things?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 5, 2011 11:31:53 AM PST
Chilly Down says:
Good question. I'd like to know myself.

Posted on Dec 15, 2011 4:35:55 AM PST
No one is "frightened" by christian propaganda. Atheists are just annoyed by it and feel sorry for people whose entire lives are wrapped around a fairy tale.

Posted on Dec 25, 2011 3:58:15 PM PST
Sam says:
Christian propaganda?? Christians are annoyed by atheists because they don't believe. I just don't get it. Why wouldn't people want to believe in something that good? It shows a negativity and pessimism I want to stay clear of. Atheists give me the creeps.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 4, 2012 4:39:17 PM PDT
Why do you care if I believe? What's pessimistic about not believing in magic?

Do you believe in Thor? No? Why not? Consider all the reasons you don't believe in Thor. They're the same exact reasons I don't believe in Jesus.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 10, 2014 1:34:37 AM PST
A fairy take like evolution?

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 1, 2014 8:56:48 AM PST
Feeling sorr for those who believe in the teaching of the greatest Man who walked on Earth.
2000 years and His teaching is still unsurpassed. The fool says there is no God.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 1, 2014 9:04:08 AM PST
Jesus is a historical figure. If you don't want to believe that Christ existed, just read the letters of a Roman Pagan -
Pliny the Younger. I don't beleive the Romans invented Jesus. Again if Jesus did not exit , who wrote his teachings. It's like saying Shakespeare never existed, yet his works indicate a great wiriter.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 24, 2014 12:34:14 AM PDT
JJ says:
Joseph,

Terrified, frightened. Yes we feel these emotions because you don't practice what Christ preached of love, acceptance and tolerance. In fact I cannot remember the last time tolerance and Christianity was used in the same sentence. Who cast the first stone here? Maybe if modern day Christianity wasn't so wrapped up in extremism politics and MONEY there wouldn't be so much to fear. You god fearing folk are usually the first to cast stones anyway. So, please FEARFUL ATHEISTS! Maybe you should ask the question, WHO made them so fearful? Look at your own prejudices against the atheists and lead by example. You could start with a better discussion topic - just sayin'.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 23, 2015 3:08:54 PM PST
Why being so "frightened" about christian propaganda. Do not worry what christians believe or not, be worry about your eternal destination, if you gotta have worried about something important, worry about your eternal soul more than anything else.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Jesus of Nazareth forum
Participants:  9
Total posts:  10
Initial post:  Mar 16, 2011
Latest post:  Feb 23, 2015

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Jesus of Nazareth [VHS]
Jesus of Nazareth [VHS] by Robert Powell (VHS Tape - 1995)
4.7 out of 5 stars   (1,116)