5.0 out of 5 stars love this stuff
I love Gain. It's the only laundry detergent I use and I love Febreze. Put these two together and I believe it's the perfect product.
Published 24 months ago by Carol Daley

1.0 out of 5 stars Sweet cheap strong perfume smell
Published 3 months ago by AK

5.0 out of 5 stars love this stuff, July 24, 2012
This review is from: Febreze Air Effects with Gain Original Fresh Scent, 9.7-Ounce (Pack of 3) (Health and Beauty)
I have this spray in all my rooms. It just smells like a fresh load of laundry and it really does eliminate odors, not just cover them up. I have a smoker in my house as well as a dog and a teenage boy so you can imagine the odors !!!
I've ordered this by the packs of 3 and I think this will be my 3rd time ordering it.
I really stand by this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product & Smell!, March 18, 2011
Febreze, is what it is... you can't beat it! Add the scent of Gain Detergent and you've got a perfect combination.

1.0 out of 5 stars Sweet cheap strong perfume smell, April 8, 2014
I bought 2 of these because I like the original febreeze air effects, I love the fresh smell of GAIN and last week I bought one of the febreeze gain scented set and refresh things for my kids bathroom and loved the clean fresh scent. I dont know where they went wrong with the GAIN air effects product but they went wrong somewhere. It smells cloyingly choking sweet and IMO is nothing like fresh and clean besides the common GAIN undertones. It smells like odd cheap strong perfume. Stick with the febreeze original air effects scent. I dont know how Im going to use up 2 of these things.

5.0 out of 5 stars Obsessed with this stuff, February 20, 2014
If you want your house or apartment to smell like clean and fresh laundry then you've come to the right place! I love this stuff! It freshens up your blankets if you're nearing laundry day, or if maybe you have pets and you need that refresher. I love the smell of gain- it isn't overpowering and leaves a nice fresh smell. Like freshly laundered blankets.

Rate and Discover Movies