Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on October 8, 2013
Seriously, can this stuff smell any better!? The scent is soft and smooth, light and maybe a little like warm caramel. Does it smell like warm milk and honey? Not really, but it smells like comfort. I want to wear it like a perfume. I bought the regular Febreze spray and gave it to my boyfriend and said, "spray this and take a deep breath, tell me if you like it?" After smelling it he let out a big "YUUUM!" He went crazy and starting spraying it all over the house, on furniture, in the bathroom, on our bedding...it's that good. I stocked up.

You may not notice the Fabric Spray right away, I sprayed the hell out of our sheets and pillows but didn't notice the scent at all (when we went to bed). However! The next day, before we left for work, I made the bed and sprayed all the bedding. When we got home a good 8-9 hours later, as soon as I opened the door...I could smell the wonderful scent. It had drifted from the bedroom (which is far from the front door) and made the house smell amazing. It does linger, but it's not overpowering. Better than any plug-in and safer than a candle.

I also bought the bedside diffuser and brought it to my office, I work in a cubefarm and I put the diffuser in the back corner of my desk, purely for my enjoyment. I work in a place where people complain about any kind of scent, from perfumed hand-lotions to microwave foods and not one person has said anything about my warm milk and honey. In fact, I sit about 20 or more feet from the entrance door and I can smell it immediately when I walk into work. I'm sure people smell it, but they have no idea where it's coming from, and they're probably secretly enjoying it. I'd like to think I brought a little stress relief to the workplace with a strategically placed Febreze Sleep Serenity diffuser. How funny.
on September 11, 2013
It's a refreshing smooth clean smell. Not a flowery smell or overwhelming when you first spray it's just a wonderful
on September 9, 2015
My wife goes through gallons of this stuff. Every time I get in bed it smells so fresh. I swear if you have a dead hooker under the bed it will cover up the smell. Come to think of it maybe my wife is having an affair? My brother-in-law smells like Febreeze.
on June 5, 2016
This smells great but dissipates almost immediately. Unlike some of the other scents you can spray this one on a chair or pillow and smell it for the first few minutes but it does not linger. It is too bad because the smell is nice and calming. I would go with the Hawaiian or my favorite Meadows and Rain. They smell better and leave a longer lasting scent.
on February 12, 2016
In my house we have three extra beds up stairs for guests to sleep in. About four or five times a year, people will spend the night. I purchased this Febreze bed refresher spray to make the sheets and bedding smell nice. Also spray this on the clean linens in the drawers to keep them from smelling musty. This is a must-have in my household, and this scent is magnificent!
on June 17, 2016
I bought this because I love scent of milk and honey and I needed a fabric refresher for my new curtains and bed linens. After washing my curtains, I could still smell the store/warehouse smell on them. I got the febreze to try to make them smell better. I read about this one on the Febreze website and figured I would give it a try. I am glad I did. It smells wonderful. Not overpowering like some of the others. I am very sensitive to perfumes and chemicals so I was a little wary at first. But this scent is just right for me. It is a nice, warm and inviting scent that reminds me of my childhood. Who doesn't like to be brought back to a time when you had no worries and both parents? I know it made me happy.
The bottle is smaller than I expected but I still love the scent. I wish it came in a larger size and that I could find it in my area. I bought mine on amazon because I couldn't find it anywhere near me. But it came in tact and not leaking so that is a win!
on August 16, 2015
This spray has it's ups and downs and if you are able to be patient with it, you can really grow to like it. Right off the bat, when it came in the mail it was leaking slightly. While Amazon did try to minimalise this by taping the openings (kudos for that) it still leaks, which is really a design flaw on Febreze's fault. Sometimes when I spray the fluid leaks out the top as well. Drawbacks aside, its main selling point is the scent. I LOVE the scent. It really does get you in the mood for sweet dreams. It's subtle, not over-powering. You can spray and spray this everywhere but it will never make you sick. It's not sticky either, so you can spray this on your clothes. I think I'm addicted to this haha.
on November 27, 2013
Love the smell, not really sure if it actually helps with sleeping but it is very comforting and I like to spray it on my sheets and in my dogs crate now and again. Smells great
VINE VOICEon September 22, 2013
Not as good as I'd hoped. The smell really needs to be stronger if you are going to use it on your sheets and comforter. I really couldn't smell anything two seconds after I'd sprayed it. I had higher hopes for this as I usually love Febreeze products, but this one just doesn't cut it and doesn't smell that great.
on October 2, 2013
The scent-what you can smell of it- is nice, but there is no staying power. I literally had to turn off my ceiling fan to catch a whiff of this. I was not expecting a strong smell, but I at least wanted to feel like I was spraying something more than water all over my bed.

See 1 answered question