5.0 out of 5 stars The smell does it for me
Published 14 months ago by annie

2.0 out of 5 stars Hmmm....no.
The scent-what you can smell of it- is nice, but there is no staying power. I literally had to turn off my ceiling fan to catch a whiff of this. I was not expecting a strong smell, but I at least wanted to feel like I was spraying something more than water all over my bed.
Published 14 months ago by FluffyEskimo

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars The smell does it for me, October 8, 2013
annie (Austin, Tx.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Febreze Sleep Serenity Bedding Refresher, Fabric Refresher, Warm Milk & Honey (1 Count, 500 Ml), 16.9 Ounce (Health and Beauty)
Seriously, can this stuff smell any better!? The scent is soft and smooth, light and maybe a little like warm caramel. Does it smell like warm milk and honey? Not really, but it smells like comfort. I want to wear it like a perfume. I bought the regular Febreze spray and gave it to my boyfriend and said, "spray this and take a deep breath, tell me if you like it?" After smelling it he let out a big "YUUUM!" He went crazy and starting spraying it all over the house, on furniture, in the bathroom, on our bedding...it's that good. I stocked up.

You may not notice the Fabric Spray right away, I sprayed the hell out of our sheets and pillows but didn't notice the scent at all (when we went to bed). However! The next day, before we left for work, I made the bed and sprayed all the bedding. When we got home a good 8-9 hours later, as soon as I opened the door...I could smell the wonderful scent. It had drifted from the bedroom (which is far from the front door) and made the house smell amazing. It does linger, but it's not overpowering. Better than any plug-in and safer than a candle.

I also bought the bedside diffuser and brought it to my office, I work in a cubefarm and I put the diffuser in the back corner of my desk, purely for my enjoyment. I work in a place where people complain about any kind of scent, from perfumed hand-lotions to microwave foods and not one person has said anything about my warm milk and honey. In fact, I sit about 20 or more feet from the entrance door and I can smell it immediately when I walk into work. I'm sure people smell it, but they have no idea where it's coming from, and they're probably secretly enjoying it. I'd like to think I brought a little stress relief to the workplace with a strategically placed Febreze Sleep Serenity diffuser. How funny.

5.0 out of 5 stars love this smell, September 11, 2013
It's a refreshing smooth clean smell. Not a flowery smell or overwhelming when you first spray it's just a wonderful

2.0 out of 5 stars Hmmm....no., October 2, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy smell, November 27, 2013
Love the smell, not really sure if it actually helps with sleeping but it is very comforting and I like to spray it on my sheets and in my dogs crate now and again. Smells great

4.0 out of 5 stars Smells Great, does not last long., November 17, 2013
I thought this product because I wanted something that would freshen up the room without the use of candles. It does the job.

4.0 out of 5 stars Soothing, October 13, 2013
Smells nice. Not too bulky. Cant say it actually relaxed me but has a soothing quality. Nice product. Will try the jasmine scent next I think. I own the room spray and its nice.

3.0 out of 5 stars Eh..., September 22, 2013
Not as good as I'd hoped. The smell really needs to be stronger if you are going to use it on your sheets and comforter. I really couldn't smell anything two seconds after I'd sprayed it. I had higher hopes for this as I usually love Febreeze products, but this one just doesn't cut it and doesn't smell that great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best scent ever!, August 26, 2013
OMG!! This actually works lol. I sprayed my bed and then went to do other things. Got in bed at bedtime and went right to sleep.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, September 1, 2013
Everyone has different tastes, but for me this is "it". This scent is so, so soothing to me. I use the fabric freshener and the room spray, and as soon as I walk into my bedroom, I honestly do feel myself start to relax. Now I'm in the process of stockpiling, just in case they stop making it :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Fragrance is a hard one to describe, June 17, 2014
I guess until Amazon has some type of scratch and sniff technology, it's pretty hard to tell from a review if you will like this fragrance. I find it calming. I'm not sure if Febreze is supposed to neutralize smells or add it's own scent. This scent is subtle, but I can smell it at bedtime. Minus one star as the shipping for this product is *bad*. It comes in a plain plastic bag where other Febreze products usually ship in 'bubble wrap'. One of my shipments was damaged in transit and the bottle for this was broken. About half of the liquid had spilled out, but Amazon support gave me a refund.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›