Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

VINE VOICEon September 3, 2013
Flavor: Quiet Jasmine|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I am not sure what I was expecting. Personally, I am not fond of strong fragrances so the idea of spraying something before going to bed sounded a bit too strange for me; but I gave it a try hoping to sleep better.

The first time I tried I sprayed a bit too much. I could barely breathe. Turned on the ceiling fans and waited a bit. The second night I sprayed moderately and I have to say that the gentle fragrance was actually enjoyable. Did that wash my day away and help me relax? Not sure about that but it certainly made me think of something else as lay my head to sleep.

What i liked the most is the fact that the fragrance disappears through the night so I didn't wake up still smelling it... which is something i prefer.

All in all, I find this to be a pleasant product.
VINE VOICEon September 2, 2013
Flavor: Quiet Jasmine|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I've used Febreze in the past and have really liked the scents available - the "Quiet Jasmine" one was no exception. While it's not quite like the flower, it's pleasant without being too sweet and overpowering. While I haven't been using it solely before going to sleep, I've preferred to spray it during the day when I want to refresh various rooms or the foyer.

Each time I've used it, I noticed that you can detect the scent fairly quickly but it doesn't last too long. Others have pointed out the scent seems to diminish after about 30 minutes and I've found this to be true in my experience with using it a couple of times per week. While it's not marketed as a deodorizing spray, it does seem to mask cooking odors but only temporarily. I would like to see this scent in a stronger form where it can be used to remove odors in the air and replace it with the jasmine scent.
TOP 100 REVIEWERon October 30, 2013
Flavor: Warm Milk and Honey|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
This product is a light air freshener with a Febreze based fragrance. And, although the scent is named warm milk and honey all I note is a general perfume odor. I can't identify anything past the strong undercurrent of Febreze with something else added. The fragrance didn't linger longer than thirty minutes and was dispensed with a light mist.

Whether a smell is objectionable or not is subjective, so, the best approach might be to test the fragrance in person before ordering. I did not dislike the fragrance, and I do understand the desire for the company to market a sleep serenity fragrance by eliciting visions of warm milk and honey to lure a person to dreamland, but the name simply is not accurate.
VINE VOICEon November 1, 2013
Flavor: Quiet Jasmine|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I'll be honest, it is hard to write a review like this one, because so much of what goes into this is personal preference.

Does it spray - yes
Does it have a nice scent - yes
As a room-spray - would I recommend it? yes

I have not yet used it as a nighttime spray in my bedroom, I've had a cold, and night time seems worse, so I'm not up to adding more to my air for my lungs to try to process.

I think it is a great room spray that shouldn't be limited to a soothing bedtime routine.
on April 12, 2014
My review of Febreze Sleep Serenity Bedroom Mist, Air Effects, Moonlit Lavender is very similar to my review of Febreze Sleep Serenity Bedding Refresher, Fabric Refresher, Moonlit Lavender. First, I always hoped they would come out with a product such as this. It's awesome! You must like lavender since that it what the fragrance is based on. The gentle mist is perfect to freshen the bedroom before bedtime. Used in combination with the Bedding Refresher it is a terrific combination. Maybe it's psychological, but it seems to help relax my mind and body more so I can drift off to a more comfortable sleep. I even use it during the day as an air freshener in any room that needs refreshing or where you will be trying to relax. I especially spray it in my home office when it's time to start work - it has a calming, relaxing effect and the scent is lovely. I think Febreze really got it right with this line. Just one tiny thing... I think they set the price point too high. If it cost less I would probably use it more (and then they'd make more money!) So just make sure you do your comparison shopping. I found Amazon to be the least expensive, but even at that I have to use it sparingly when I would love to spray everything, everywhere. Seriously though... if you have a hard time falling asleep, mind racing, etc. or even just to relax during the day, spray the air with Febreze Sleep Serenity Bedroom Mist, Air Effects, Moonlit Lavender and you're sure to be more relaxed.
on January 31, 2014
This great smelling spray has become part of our bedtime routine and something my children look forward to. Aromatherapy benefits are well proven and it is nice to see a major brand embrace the concept.
on January 29, 2016
I simply love this Febreze Sleep Serenity Bedroom Mist - Honey & Milk scent...I also wish I could find the other Febreze Air Effects - Wildberries & Honey scent that I love...I think that they stop selling it!!!
on July 7, 2015
I love this air freshener - I use it throughout my house. It has a soft natural scent, doesn't smell artificial or like chemicals, completely eliminates offensive odors, and isn't overpowering or too perfume-y. My favorite - I buy it by the case and won't use anything else!
on November 5, 2013
Flavor: Quiet Jasmine|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
[Edit: I've tried two fragrances of this product, and I wrote the review below for the "quiet jasmine" scent. However, the review page is for all the scents. I've had the same results as below with the "moonlit lavender" scent, except for, obviously, the actual scent. The moonlit lavender is also a pleasant scent, although not much like the lavender essential oil I use. I prefer the lavender scent to the jasmine, but that is just personal preference. Both are pleasing, with the pros and cons listed below.]

The "quiet jasmine" scent of this bedroom mist is nice, a little on the perfumey side, but not overpowering. Spraying this in my bedroom before bedtime doesn't seem to give me the soothing, peaceful sleep it promises, but then, it didn't give me nightmares either. I didn't fall asleep more quickly and I didn't sleep more peacefully, but then, I didn't fall asleep more slowly or have disrupted sleep, either. Just a pleasant scent as I fell asleep.

So, is this just marketing hype or what? I don't know, but I can see where a room with a nice scent is more relaxing than, say, old-pizza-box or dirty-socks scent.

The container says this can also be used in all the rooms of the house for a "noticeably fresh home." The first ingredient is "odor eliminator," whatever that is.

True claim? Well, yes and no. It does leave a nice scent through the house, but it doesn't eliminate bad odors, or even do a very good job of masking them. I've tried this multiple times in the room where the litter boxes (cleaned daily) are kept, and the room still smells just as bad but with a jasmine-ish overlay.

This is nice as a room refresher, but doesn't have the hard-core odor eliminating power needed in some rooms.
VINE VOICEon October 29, 2013
Flavor: Moonlit Lavender|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
There is nothing more homey, more welcoming than to walk into a room that has a light scent to it. Maybe it's the smell of baking bread, of chocolate chip cookies, of cinnamon, of a roaring fire, or maybe the scent of freshly picked flowers. Whatever you fancy, it makes a room feel like home, open and welcoming.

I chose this product because sometimes I don't have the time to freshly pick flowers or bake bread or make a fire or knead bread and thus create my own scent from scratch. Also, the scent of chocolate chip cookies aren't what I want to be sniffing as I'm falling to sleep at night. Lavender is such a pleasant smell, and it's perfect when you're drifting off to Slumber Land.

The product is easy to use, with clear directions to spray the can upright in a sweeping motion. I did this in my bedroom, making sure to cover the entire area (while keeping it away from drinking water, food, and eyes). The scent, I've found, is iffy. If you like a slightly chemical scent in your lavender, this is fine. It's certainly not a "heavy" cloying scent, but it's not the most pleasant I've ever smelled either.

Probably the biggest problem, though, is how quickly the scent dissipates. Mere moments after spraying, the scene has noticeably decreased, and that was with my bedroom door cracked/shut (which allows little leakage to the rest of the rooms in the apartment). If I spray just before bed, I'll barely smell anything when I wake up (again, the door is cracked/shut). I suppose if you don't like the scent or don't like a lasting scent, this is good and it DOES make the room smell fresher, but I like a product I can spray once and then can still smell the lingering affects for a few days. With this product, you basically have to spray it every night just before you go to bed to smell anything; otherwise, you may as well not have sprayed it at all.

I don't know that the scent helped me go to sleep any. It had a chemical-tinge to it that I wasn't fond of; fortunately, the scent did not prevent me from falling asleep!

I doubt I would buy this product myself. I'm not fond of the smell, it doesn't last very long, and it doesn't seem to help at all with sleeping. However, as long as you don't mind the smell and want something that won't last long, this could be a good product for you.

Brought to you by: