4.0 out of 5 stars great scent but wish it lasted longer
I've used Febreze in the past and have really liked the scents available - the "Quiet Jasmine" one was no exception. While it's not quite like the flower, it's pleasant without being too sweet and overpowering. While I haven't been using it solely before going to sleep, I've preferred to spray it during the day when I want to refresh various rooms or the foyer...
Published 17 months ago by dulzon

3.0 out of 5 stars Smells very sweet, but also artificial and a little one note
Published 15 months ago by Chicago Book Addict

4.0 out of 5 stars great scent but wish it lasted longer, September 2, 2013
This review is from: Febreze Sleep Serenity Bedroom Mist, Air Effects, Quiet Jasmine, 9.7 Ounce (Pack of 9) (Health and Beauty)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)

Each time I've used it, I noticed that you can detect the scent fairly quickly but it doesn't last too long. Others have pointed out the scent seems to diminish after about 30 minutes and I've found this to be true in my experience with using it a couple of times per week. While it's not marketed as a deodorizing spray, it does seem to mask cooking odors but only temporarily. I would like to see this scent in a stronger form where it can be used to remove odors in the air and replace it with the jasmine scent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasant, September 3, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I am not sure what I was expecting. Personally, I am not fond of strong fragrances so the idea of spraying something before going to bed sounded a bit too strange for me; but I gave it a try hoping to sleep better.

The first time I tried I sprayed a bit too much. I could barely breathe. Turned on the ceiling fans and waited a bit. The second night I sprayed moderately and I have to say that the gentle fragrance was actually enjoyable. Did that wash my day away and help me relax? Not sure about that but it certainly made me think of something else as lay my head to sleep.

What i liked the most is the fact that the fragrance disappears through the night so I didn't wake up still smelling it... which is something i prefer.

All in all, I find this to be a pleasant product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Febreze Sleep Serenity Warm Milk and Honey, October 30, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This product is a light air freshener with a Febreze based fragrance. And, although the scent is named warm milk and honey all I note is a general perfume odor. I can't identify anything past the strong undercurrent of Febreze with something else added. The fragrance didn't linger longer than thirty minutes and was dispensed with a light mist.

Whether a smell is objectionable or not is subjective, so, the best approach might be to test the fragrance in person before ordering. I did not dislike the fragrance, and I do understand the desire for the company to market a sleep serenity fragrance by eliciting visions of warm milk and honey to lure a person to dreamland, but the name simply is not accurate.

3.0 out of 5 stars Smells very sweet, but also artificial and a little one note, November 1, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I chose the Warm Milk and Honey scent and was curious to try this bedroom mist would perform because who doesn't want something that will help you relax and sleep better or, at the very least, make your bedroom smell good. I especially had high hopes for the particular scent since I have a similar scent in a body wash (Molasses & Wild Flower Honey) that I love and also tend to enjoy sweeter scents in air fresheners, like warm vanilla sugar.

It's tricky to comment on the scent of this mist because scent is, largely, subjective. But for me, this scent wasn't a favorite. It did smell sweet, but to my nose it was very one note and smelled artificial. It didn't exactly smell like Warm Milk & Honey. It almost reminded me of a very sweet candy smell. For me, I also wouldn't say it was any more or less soothing than the air fresheners I have typically used.

Strength-wise I thought the scent was sufficient. I sprayed it around my bedroom and it didn't take an excessive amount of sprays to get the strength of scent I was looking for, it also seemed to linger well for a few hours. I couldn't really tell, however, if like other Febreze products this eliminates scents in the air or if it only adds scent to the air.

Overall, this was just okay. It's not something I can see myself buying regularly because the scent didn't really appeal to me, but I know we all gravitate toward different scents so your experience may vary.

2.0 out of 5 stars Very faint smell., October 23, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I will start by saying that I do like a fairly strong scent to air freshners. This one was very faint and did not last a long time. It was an ok smell but should have lasted longer in the air than it did.

Disappointing because I really like Febreze.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nicely Scented Room Spray, November 1, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I'll be honest, it is hard to write a review like this one, because so much of what goes into this is personal preference.

Does it spray - yes
Does it have a nice scent - yes
As a room-spray - would I recommend it? yes

I have not yet used it as a nighttime spray in my bedroom, I've had a cold, and night time seems worse, so I'm not up to adding more to my air for my lungs to try to process.

I think it is a great room spray that shouldn't be limited to a soothing bedtime routine.

2.0 out of 5 stars Can't place the scent, but not one of my favorites, September 14, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The device itself works fine, sprays fine, diminishes bathroom smells fine, and is durable enough for the household product it is. The scent is hard to pin down. It is not unpleasant, though my wife does not like it, but it is not what I would call "fresh." It is almost musty though that would be to harsh because I don't find it that bad. But given the choices available, I'd choose another Febreeze scent.

4.0 out of 5 stars Strong performance yet didn't seem like milk and honey, November 2, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a powerful bedroom mist product - not much is needed at a time. In fact, it's far better to minimize the dosage used because the scent is to me identifiable as that of a room freshener.

5.0 out of 5 stars So good, it caused a fight!, September 3, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I got this in the mail as part of the Amazon Vine program and made the mistake of leaving it in the living room. The next day I come back and it's gone! Turns out my dad's girlfriend had snatched it up and taken it to their bedroom and I had to fight with her to get it back!

Febreze is an awesome product that actually works and this jasmine scent is divine, it has a light and natural feeling to it. I love my jasmine tea so I already knew I would like this but I never thought it would be so good it would cause family drama, LOL!

1.0 out of 5 stars Smells like...Febreze, October 28, 2013
Aoife (Portland, Oregon) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I don't get the "sleep aid" angle on this product at all. It doesn't smell anything like warm milk or honey, not even slightly. It smells like deodorizing chemicals, in other words, Febreze. It works well enough for covering offensive odors, but there's nothing at all soothing about it. Also, it disperses almost instantly. I don't see the appeal.