Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Deradoorian $5 Off Fire TV Stick Grocery Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Gear Up for Football Baby Sale
February 20th? Come on...really? What happened to Apple saying it would be available on Jan 5th?
asked by Jason Hilton on January 9, 2009
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 12 answers
A
Apple said that it will ship at the end of January.
Soren Pearson answered on January 10, 2009
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Calm down folks.... as C Guinn says, it is common practice for Amazon to project an availability date much farther out. Amazon will probably have this in stock before the release date and you'll get it just as fast from Amazon as anywhere else.
I have already upgraded to iWork '09 (not that big an upgrade but what the heck) and iLife '09 seems to be a much better upgrade for the money.
J. Frazier answered on January 24, 2009
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Until they have a confirmed date and quantity of stock being received from Apple it is pretty common for Amazon to project much farther out than reality. Based on past releases I have seen, they will update the date as it gets closer.
Chris answered on January 12, 2009
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Supposedly available at BestBuy stores today. Think Amazon just picked a date far enough in the future that it's guaranteed not to come out after they claimed.
Nicholas Yax answered on January 26, 2009

A
Looks like they ship tomorrow now.
Chris answered on January 27, 2009

A
According to AppleInsider, Apple will release iLife '09 Tuesday, tomorrow. See: http://www.appleinsider.com/articles/09/01/26/apple_equipping_all_macs_with_ilife_09_for_tuesday_launch.html

I'm looking forward to getting my copy.
Soren Pearson answered on January 26, 2009
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I received my copy of iLife '09 today via FedEx. I pre-ordered my copy from the Apple Store on January 15th.
Soren Pearson answered on January 27, 2009

A
How do you like it?
Chris answered on January 27, 2009

A
You could have saved $5 and gotten free shipping too right here.
Phekyzak answered on January 29, 2009

A
It's nice. I really like the new features of iPhoto, Place and Faces and I like the new version of iMovie. I used the new version of iMovie for a class project and it was easy to use. I really like the new titles that Apple added, for example, Far Far Away title from the Star Wars movies.

I recommend the new version of iLife, Apple has added some great features that make the whole the suit a bargain.
Soren Pearson answered on January 29, 2009
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

See all questions about this product