4.0 out of 5 stars FEE BROTHERS MAKE TERRIFIC AND VARIED BITTERS!
Published on September 27, 2010 by MT

1.0 out of 5 stars Aztec Chocolate Bitters--The Bitter Truth
Published on January 15, 2010 by Nat

4.0 out of 5 stars FEE BROTHERS MAKE TERRIFIC AND VARIED BITTERS!, September 27, 2010
All I can say is that I love FEE BROTHERS various beverage products. They have an amazing line of flavored Bitters. Bitters are terrific if you've never tried them. Most folks know only Angostura Bitters but there are a wide variety of them. Don't think of them just for alcoholic cocktails but also for non-alcoholic beverages and drinks, sauces, salad dressings, baking and cooking applications. My first experience with FEE BROTHERS was their Orange, Peach and Mint Bitters which I bought a few years ago. I really enjoyed them and found them quite versatile in bar and kitchen. The Lemon Bitters are no less terrific than the previously mentioned ones, as are the Cherry and Cranberry (which I've also tried). There is one caution with the Lemon Bitters,...due to the action of the lemon oil in the bitters on the inside plastic "dash/dropper" cap, it becomes loose & can easily fall off when shaking drops of Bitters. I sadly did not look before dashing a few drops into a cocktail shaker and suddenly I found a good 1/3 of the bottle in my cocktail shaker because the cap came off. You either have to use a dropper or carefully hold the cap on the bottle when you shake a few drops. I E-mailed FEE BROTHERS and they wrote me that they were aware of the inner cap problem and were working on it. They then sent me a new bottle of Lemon Bitters and a complimentary bottle of their Cranberry Bitters. I was really impressed with their promptness and thoughtfulness in sending me not only the replacement but the free bottle of the other Bitters. Top notch product and company.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fee Brother's bitters rock, May 24, 2010
Deara (Berkeley, CA) - See all my reviews
Absolutely amazing, gives a weird little loop to traditional cocktails like the Manhattan and makes a really, really deep complex champagne cocktail. A wonderful note to add to recreating the classic era of cocktails.

5.0 out of 5 stars BITTERS MAKE IT BETTER!, August 23, 2010
I am a huge fan of Bitters and aside from generic Angostura Bitters, various flavored ones are not the most easy of ingredients to find. I love FEE BROTHERS and their marvelous collection of flavored Bitters and cocktail syrups and ingredients. Bitters are not only smashing for cocktails but also for non-alcoholic drinks, salad dressings, sauces, desserts and other dishes..,they are wonderfully flavorful additions. Anyone who has not tried other flavors of Bitters (besides Angostura) should give them a try. FEE BROTHERS CHERRY BITTERES are terrific!

5.0 out of 5 stars Of all the 5-star Fee Bros bitters, these are my favorite., April 25, 2012
S. Lloyd (Seattle, Washington United States) - See all my reviews
I drink a lot of whiskey and soda water, and there are no bitters I would rather put in 'em than these ones. Best bitters ever. (Still buy more flavors, though, because they're all fantastic.)

1.0 out of 5 stars Aztec Chocolate Bitters--The Bitter Truth, January 15, 2010
I'm sorry to say the Aztec bitters are a terrible product. I do enjoy some of the Fee Brother's other bitters, the orange and the whiskey barrel. But this one reeks of artificial chocolate flavoring and I didn't detect the slightest bit of heat or spice--just cloying sweetness all the way. If you're at all serious about cocktails, don't throw your money away. I think this was a flimsy attempt to compete with the new Bitterman's line that's coming out soon. If you happen to try the Fee Brother's chocolate bitters anyway, don't even think about experimenting with a Manhattan. Don't do it--your whiskey will never forgive you.

5.0 out of 5 stars More Than I expected, December 23, 2011
I made a drink using Aperol, which contains Rhubarb, and this bitter. It really brought out the Rhubarb flavor without overwhelming the drink.

5.0 out of 5 stars Old Fashioned staple, August 1, 2013
This review is from: Fee Brothers Black Walnut Bitters 5oz (Misc.)
Flavors of maple syrup, nuts and smoke emerge from this bitters. Excellent addition in Manhattans and Old Fashioned. The idea came from the Lions Share in San Diego.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome for a Twist on a Manhattan, January 11, 2013
This review is from: Fee Brothers Black Walnut Bitters 5oz (Misc.)
For a change we like to use these Black Walnut bitters and their Peach Bitters together in our Manhattans. So good!

5.0 out of 5 stars bloody mary must have!, January 31, 2012
Never knew I needed this until I saw it in Food Network magazine. I ordered one for my father too. Great gift for the person who has 'everything' or doesn't need anything.

5.0 out of 5 stars great bitters, December 19, 2011
This add so much complexity to any cocktail. I prefer vintage-style cocktails, and using this in lieu of angostura bitters produces some pretty fantastic results. The chocolate comes through in the aromatics as well as the finish. Very pleased with the product.

Fee Brothers Black Walnut Bitters 5oz