Magic City 2 Seasons 2012
Amazon Instant Video
1. The Year of the Fin Ike Evans, owner of Miami's most glamorous hotel, needs his 1958 NYE concert to be a smash. He makes a deal with mobster Ben Diamond to ensure success that threatens his life and family.
2. Feeding Frenzy Ike faces the disappearance of Mike Strauss while DA Klein attacks organized crime through Ike's law-student son. Meanwhile, Stevie Evans' affair with Lily Diamond heats up.
3. Castles Made of Sand Ike tries to bribe officials to legalize casino gambling. An old friend visits Vera, and Ben wonders if his wife is faithful. Ike contacts his wealthy ex-sister-in-law for a favor.
4. Atonement Mike Strauss' body is seized, Ike reacts to a break-in, and Victor plots to get his wife out of Cuba. Vera secures Jackie Kennedy for a charity event but laments not having children with Ike.
5. Suicide Blonde Ike is determined to save Judi Silver from Ben Diamond. Polaroids of Stevie and Lily surface. Vera tries something new to get pregnant, Danny and Mercedes' bond grows, and Klein's search ramps up.
6. The Harder They Fall Ike and Ben Diamond bet big on a boxing match. Jackie Kennedy cancels on Vera. Danny gets blackmail photos meant for Stevie, and Klein finds something that will change Ike's life forever.
7. Who's the Horse and Who's the Rider? Danny confronts Stevie about his affair and uses the DA to uncover the blackmailer. Klein presents Ike with damning evidence, and Meg refuses Ike's offer. Caught in a lie to Ben, Ike must make a deal that threatens his hotel.
8. Time and Tide Judi Silver falls into Klein's hands, while Victor and Mercedes get bad news. Lily and Stevie's affair gets more dangerous. Juggling family, Ben Diamond, and a new partner, Ike's future is uncertain.
The Cars of Magic City In "Magic City," the stylish cars are more than decoration; they're characters unto themselves. From Stevie's convertible to Ike's land shark, see who drives what in 1959 Miami Beach.
The Style of Magic City Contour gowns. Wayfarer sunglasses. Cars with fins. In the late 50s, Miami Beach was at the forefront of fashion. Take a trip through the impeccable and seductive styles of "Magic City."
The Golden Age of Music "Undeniable" is how series creator Mitch Glazer describes the music chosen to bring "Magic City" to life. Explore 1959, the Golden Age of Music.
Building An Empire The backdrop of "Magic City" is the lavish Miramar Playa Hotel. To recreate the grandeur of the 50s, no detail was overlooked. The result? One of the largest sets ever built in Florida.
The Real Magic City A look at Miami Beach in 1959 and the real-life events that inspired "Magic City."
Starz Studios Presents Magic City STARZ Studios gives you an inside look at the sultry, sexy, deadly world of "Magic City." Go behind the scenes with the cast and crew as they discuss the first season.
|Starring||Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Olga Kurylenko|
|Supporting actors||Steven Strait, Jessica Marais, Christian Cooke, Elena Satine, Danny Huston, Dominik García-Lorido, Yul Vazquez, Michael Rispoli, Frenchi Firecracker, Matt Ross, John Cenatiempo, Karen-Eileen Gordon, Kelly Lynch, Todd Allen Durkin, Taylor Blackwell, Taylor Anthony Miller, Ricky Waugh, Chad Gall|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
“Magic City” is one of those series that really sticks to you if you fit into any one of the many reasons that might attract you to that kind of show. Read morePublished 21 days ago by Larry Hart
Great moods and memories in this production...certainly derivative of The Godfather--even the music. Read morePublished 21 days ago by Linda Latshaw
Excellent! Excellent! Excellent! Couldn't stop watching once I started. That's the reason why I got S2 when it came out.Published 25 days ago by Radzif Rasiddi
This series is a hoot. I love this period piece: The period, cars, clothes, and, to us now, historic events (e.g., Cuba) are well done. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Stephen Victor