5.0 out of 5 stars WORTH THE $$$
Published on July 5, 2002 by peacebestill

3.0 out of 5 stars book review
Didn't have an easy time going through. A lot of it is what has already been said before, just in different words.
Published 17 months ago by Patricia E Bilkey

5.0 out of 5 stars WORTH THE $$$, July 5, 2002
"peacebestill" (PLANTATION, FL United States) - See all my reviews
Wow, Dr. Jeffers. Excellent work. I felt depressed and lonely about some recent health news (infertility/blocked fallopian tubes). I started to become afraid about many things in life, as result of the "crisis" at 30! I remembered your tape from long ago and so I purchased it, the 4 box set. Loved it. Within days, I was able to see past the fear and get to the root. I listen to your tapes weekly as a "refresher". You're a blessing in my life. I appreciate you and your work.

5.0 out of 5 stars SUSAN DOES IT AGAIN!!!!, September 18, 2005
This review is from: Feel the Fear...and Beyond: Mastering the Techniques for Doing It Anyway (Paperback)
A great extension to "Feel the fear and do it anyway." Susan lists a lot of different excerises that can help you get better in time.

She gets right to the point of the matters again.

"Feel the fear and do it anyway" is still a classic. I would highly reccemend for all of you to read her first one before this one. However, do what you like. THis is a great sequel but I still found "FEel the fear and do it anyway" to being the best self help book of all time. This is still a great book, but it's just a big extension from her first classic.

One of the more rememerable moments in this book was when she says over and over again. "What a great reason to do the exercises!"

It's a great sequel and will help you all that are suffering from anxiety and depressive related illnesses. You just gotta give it time and make sure you aren't allowing your fears to get in your way of making you healthier and stronger.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Blueprint for Personal and Spiritual Growth, December 16, 1998
Employing a wealth of popular self help and ideas of spirtual leaders, and step by step written exercises with an easy-to-use format, Susan Jeffers guides the reader on an exciting journey towards self-reliance and inner strength. A major focus is the identification of defeatist thinking and the substitution and additional of life-affirming beliefs; a method that is well grounded in modern psychology.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book - the review above is unfair, September 10, 2007
This book is a useful, empowering workbook for the widely-respected "Feel the Fear and Do It Anyway" book and Amazon does readers a disservice by leading off this listing with such a negative review.

Susan Jeffers work has provided many people with grounded, thoughtful ways of moving beyond paralyzing fears.

I have a master's in counseling, and I recommend this book wholeheartedly for anyone who wishes to live a brave, exciting, full life.

5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous, terrific guidlines to live by, "I Can Do It", October 9, 1998
By A Customer
I think I am probably one of the reasons this book has climbed to the best selling list. I was introduced to Feal the Fear and Do It Anyway in my support group "Parents are People Too". I borrowed the book from my local library and since then have recommended it to everyone and anyone I know and meet. I have bought several copies as gifts for others in need (but still don't own a copy myself) (smile). Like this book so much I have read all of Susan Jeffers' other books, several I now own (and I am not a person who enjoys reading however, I couldn't put her books down). Love the way she calls a "spade" a "spade" and not a"shovel". Shoots from the hip....plain, easy to understand language/points. One who understands and relates well to personal concerns. Thanks so much for being born, and having a desire to share with the rest of us...keep up the great work!!! I have learned to "End The Struggle and Dance with Life".....Thank You

4.0 out of 5 stars Feel the Fear - and Beyond, July 6, 2010
I was originally looking for "Feel the Fear Do It Anyway" but found "Beyond" for a great price.. Bought it--not knowing it was the followup to "Do It Anyway". Cant wait to get started on the work shop suggestions in the 2nd book. Did get the "Feel the Fear" and have started reading it. AWESOME. These two book are a must read. I believe my Life is going to turn around.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book for encouragement, December 20, 2012
This book is great for someone who just had a life changing experience. It provides you with steps of encouragement and how to move forward with your life and handle fear which can be crippling.

4.0 out of 5 stars Feeling the Fear, April 12, 2007
Half way throught the book there are a lot of exercise and personal work for the individual reader. Trying to read through one time and then read again and do the accompany work. Insight thoughtful. Personal crises and stories and the author personal battle with cancer and overcoming. Up lifiting make you feel better about yourself and makes you ralize that we all have fears and we need to over come them to be able to move on with out lifes. Enjoyed the book so far.

4.0 out of 5 stars Feel the Ďear and Beyond, July 6, 2010
Many people can benefit from this simple "Feel the Fear and do it Any way." There are many different kinds of fear. At this time in America post 9/11, oil spills and the violence and crime have produced more fear than any time in our history.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Also, January 3, 2007
Frederick Penn (Chicago, IL United States) - See all my reviews
The book and audio book is a FANTASTIC combination.

I love it!

Feel the Fear...and Beyond: Mastering the Techniques for Doing It Anyway
Feel the Fear...and Beyond: Mastering the Techniques for Doing It Anyway by Susan J. Jeffers (Paperback - September 25, 1998)
$15.00 $11.89