In his bestseller You Can Have What You Want, Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) master trainer Michael Neill revealed the practical benefits of cultivating inner happiness for creating tangible real-world success. Now he reveals the “how” of happiness—simple, effective ways to beat stress, overcome anxiety, move beyond depression, and reap the rewards of feeling happy in spite of it all.
Inside, you will find:
· The Happy Formula—three simple steps that will enable you to feel good, feel better, and feel happy in any situation
· Why unhappiness is not the enemy—and paradoxically, is one of the keys to feeling good on an ongoing basis
· The Permission Principle—overcoming the biggest obstacle to a happy life
· Specific, proven techniques for making stress, anxiety, and fear a thing of the past
· Behavioral Prozac—be your own doctor with these unofficial prescriptions for happiness, health, and well-being
Whether you’re in search of a quick pick-me-up or lasting change, you’ll find that this book is packed with everything you need to put the power of happiness to work in your own life!