Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: I Feel a Sin Coming On: 30 Postcards
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Format: Cards|Change

on December 7, 2003
I bought these to send out in the mail and ended up keeping half of them for myself to frame- they are just too kitschy to let go! They are superior quality cards as well, nice and stiff with rounded corners. Trust me- you'll want two sets- one for them and one for yourself.
on March 19, 2003
her stellar graphics combined with such wit - this is an excellent sampling of her work. the cards are printed on superthick cardstock and are of outstanding quality - an excellent gift idea that won't go unused/unloved.
on December 24, 2002
What started out as an impulse buy has become one of my favorite collections. I recommend buying two sets -- one to share with friends and one for yourself. These would make an awesome gift for a new bride (or better yet, a newly single ex-bride!) The perfect mix of June Cleaver and naughty girl!
on March 25, 2006
I was recently introduced to Anne Taintor stuff, and I think it's hilarious. These postcards have the same pictures and expressions as other Anne Taintor items. I think they will make a great impression on whoever receives them.

The cards themself are of very heavyweight material and feel strong and sturdy. They have founded edges and are not shiny like most postcards, which gives them a retro feel. These are awesome and I can't wait to mail my first one out!
on May 13, 2016
I purchased these to send to friends and family that live far away as a humorous thinking of you reminder. The pictures are old fashioned with witty sayings or comments on them. I get a kick out of them as do the receivers.
on January 19, 2014
I was expecting thicker cardstock and more vivid colors since this is from Chronicle.
I own Chronicle's Nancy Drew postcards which have thicker paper+richer colors. Captions include:

My garden kicks ass
Maybe I want to look cheap
Make your own damn dinner
Let's ignore our mothers well meant advice
Male refrigerator blindness claims another victim
Word on the slopes was ... she was fast
She couldnt wait to get back in the saddle again
He wasnt as fascinating as he once appeared
I'll show you my tan line if you show me yours
She eagerly threw herself into the paths of unsuitable men

The only totally offensive caption was "I enjoy being a slut." I covered the last word with a "super star" sticker to make it sendable. Im keeping a few but the rest will be for postcard exchange.
on December 10, 2002
Fantastic gift....fun postcards with vintage art and wicked one-liners...
on October 31, 2002
This collection makes a great gift, although I won't be parting with mine any time soon. Each card is unique, with vintage artwork paired with saucy slogans. If you love old movies, old advertising, and witty words, these are the cards for you!
on November 4, 2011
I love Anne Taintor's stuff and I was running low on my postcard set from "Another Day in Paradise" (which I LOVE!) -- so I ordered this one. Some of them are so funny, but a lot of them are a little inappropriate (more so than "Another Day in Paradise"), severely limiting the number of friends I can send them to! But I guess it depends who your friends are... I framed two of the tamer ones to hang in my boyfriend's apartment -- they make nice art, kind of retro and with a sense of humor.
on April 5, 2007
This set of postcards is a bargain at $9. You get 30 different designs from Anne Taintor, the creator of a line of art products in which she envisons the secret hidden thoughts of the women in vintage illustrations. Some of the winners are the "domestically disabled" white-gown glamour girl and the woman by a tree who "can never decide whether to use her power for good or for evil."

The postcards are on high-quality card stock with vibrant ink. The rounded corners give them a crisp, artistic feel. I bought two sets of these and I've mailed a dozen out to my friends, family, and co-workers. The other set I'm saving to decoupage into a wall decoration for my home.