Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Feeling Outnumbered? How to Manage and Enjoy Your Multi-Dog Household.
All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99

on October 17, 2013
When you have two dogs, life gets a bit complicated, especially if you believe all the "alpha" dog stuff out there, but this book takes a calm approach and gives some good insights into how dogs look at the situation.
on January 1, 2011
This is a book you can read in a night, maybe two if you are still housetraining a puppy (ask me how I know) but it packs a lot of practical and manageable information into its small package. There are no instant solutions for dog training. Having a household of well behaved dogs is work in the same way that having a household of well behaved toddlers is work, so I think it's important for people to have reasonable expectations of what any book can offer on this topic. But if you want to hit the ground running, with solid tips and techniques for managing your most likely and common problems, this book will get you started and lists tons of additional resources for further reading.
on October 21, 2013
The book seemed pretty good and had some good pointers on appropriate dog play. however I wish it went a little more in depth about appropriate kinds of relationships between dogs and beginning warning signs that things aren't ok. Also what to do when you see these signs. I, personally, would also have like information about two puppies raised together, but I know that is a rare case.
on July 15, 2013
I liked this booklet. My only critique is that, contrary to other McConnell's books, I felt it was too short. Some stuff needed to be addressed more extensively. It's a good place to start, and it has a few nice tips, but if you want an in-depth book, it's not for you. This particular subject needs a more extensive treatment.
on December 10, 2015
It did not get here when it said and if u are looking to get this to help you train pitbulls it's not the book for you. Buy a pitbull magazine their are so many to choose from and you will get so much more out of them. Don't get me wrong it's not a bad book and has some great tips. It just wasn't for my 5 dogs or me.
on June 30, 2013
I would have given 5 stars but the author only touched on subjects and advised you to read further, instead of going into detail on the various methods of managing multiple dogs.
on February 3, 2016
Light easy and helpful reading. I just adopted 2 dogs and my instincts were not helping much. This book corrected my thinking and gave me sound direction. Important topic.
on December 24, 2012
Patricia McConnell is an expert in dog behavior. Her books are short and to the point. I reccomend her books to all me dog-owning friends.
on March 27, 2012
Concise, useful, reference guide for dog owners with multiple dogs. It's exactly what it says it is-a booklet, short and to the point.
on June 6, 2012
If you have more than one dog, or are planning to add another dog to your household, this is a great resource. If you feel a bit overwhelmed by multiple dogs, this book will show you how to better handle all those dogs. Once again, Patricia McConnell (and Karen London) give very clear, easy instructions and guidance. There are not a lot of extra details and explanations to sort through. Her books are all very easy to follow and don't take long to read. That way you can spend more time dealing with your beloved dogs!