Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on November 17, 2010
I wish there had been better photos of this gown posted. The one we see is of a beautiful blonde sitting down in a rocker with a baby. What we need to see is a photo of a pregnant mother standing up wearing the gown. The only good thing I can say about this gown is that the fabric is soft. However, it is just a long, shapeless hospital gown that happens to tie in the front instead of in the back. I feel like a frumpy old lady when I put it on. I can't see myself wearing this nightgown during labor or after giving birth. It should be sold as a front tie muu muu. (I take that back, at least muu muus have more shape than this gown.) I regret not reading all the reviews before buying this item. According to one review if I want to return it, I can expect to return the item at a lo$$. Don't make the same mistake I made. Save your money.
33 comments| 53 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 8, 2009
I bought this while I was around 3 months pregnant to wear during pregnancy and at the hospital. I am 5'9 and 240 pounds and this gown still has room. It is long, so if you are petite, it would definately hit the floor. Nice fabric; very soft and durable. Am looking forward to taking it to the hospital for after delivery!
on December 30, 2007
Wife likes it, and is looking forward to wearing it in the hospital after our baby is born and at home on maternity leave.
Comfortable, soft fabric, covers well but allows for easy access.
on March 5, 2011
I was shopping for a maternity/nursing nightgown when I bought this. It's not a bad product, I'm not returning it or anything, but I do think the next customer might want to know that it is more of a robe than a gown. It's HUGE, has great wrap-around coverage, which I needed being 9 months pregnant and unable to fit into hardly any of my other maternity clothes anymore; but I was expecting more than a tie in the front to close it with. Not something I will wear with family/friends around before/after the birth, but comfy enough to lounge in with just me and baby.
on July 2, 2015
I was extremely excited to find this gown! You could also call it a robe because you could wear it totally on its own as a comfy gown or you could wear it over something as well.

I am in love with this gown! It is so comfortable and feels great on. I am also really impressed by the length. You can tell from my picture the general length of the gown and that it will fit you even when very pregnant (as I am being 37 weeks with twins). I actually wore the gown to bed the night that I got it because it was so comfortable and not constricting in any way.

It has ties in two places in the front plus a decorative button that make it easy to access for breastfeeding and any monitoring or tests that need to be done if you are wearing it while in the hospital. It gives me peace of mind knowing that I’ll be fully covered and comfortable. The variety of ties also allows you to be able to adjust the size and make it fit better, especially as you continue to lose your pregnancy weight. Will it be a form fitting gown? No, but that isn't what it was designed to be. It is designed to be practical and comfortable and it excels in both of those things. I also happen to think it is pretty cute. The pattern is subtle and the light pink is a nice shade.

The gown also washes well. It maintained its color and form and was just as soft (if not softer) after I washed it.

I am a conservative person and have been worried about feeling too exposed at the hospital and even when I am home with my twins. This gown/robe has eased my worries! I highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for something comfortable and practical for pregnancy, birth and for breastfeeding post delivery.

I received this gown for free in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion and review.
review image
on July 11, 2014
Take a hint from the seller name BH "MED"wear. This is not a nightgown as I expected. It's completely shapeless. You have to tie it closed. Also, the pattern you get seems to be completely arbitrary. If you're expecting what you see in the picture you will be disappointed. It will probably be pink and have flowers but it will most likely not be the "gown" you see in the picture. If you want a hospital gown then this might be what you're looking for. If you want a nightgown look elsewhere.
on April 19, 2014
NOT what is pictured. Stupid print with "Birthday" and "Familia" and other random words printed on a large, bright floral fabric. The picture is fuzzy, but it looks pastel and like it has dainty flowers. That is NOT anywhere close to what came in the mail. And when I tried to return it, shipping would cost $11. So now I'm having to correspond AGAIN in order to try and get them to pay return shipping on something I didn't order. Pain in the neck.
on December 20, 2013
Pattern was not as shown on pictures. I am not picky, but it looked like a pattern my great grandma would've passed up! Very large robe. Too large, even at 8 months pregnant. I was hoping to use it in the hospital, but instead I went to target and bought an XL "spa" robe, which will work great. I am 5'9" and 185lbs at 8 months pregnant. The sleeves were slightly longer than 3/4, but not full length, so it looked a bit weird. I opened the package and immediately returned the robe. Find something else!
on December 16, 2011
I was looking for a comfortable, thin cotton robe that would provide full coverage to wear during and after labor in the hospital. Searched everywhere online, this is the only one I could find that was long sleeve, full length, and the material I wanted. I was not crazy about the color or the floral pattern, but I ordered it anyway. It is perfect for what I needed! Still not crazy about the color, they should offer more choices...but it is soooo comfy, and I am 5'4", and it goes to my ankles. It is ample and roomy for a big pregnant belly, and will be good to wear at home for breastfeeding and during recovery time.
on August 29, 2013
This gown is exactly what I was looking for. It is modest, long, comfortable and easy to nurse in. I lived in mine the first few weeks after my baby was born. I did find it to be on the big side (which I didn't really mind) and the sleeves are wicked wide, I roll them up to my shoulders to keep them out of the way while I'm changing a diaper... but that wouldn't keep me from recommending them to someone else.

See 1 answered question