|Item Weight||8 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||20.3 x 19 x 3.9 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||PB350|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||1 year|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $6.99 shipping
+ $8.05 shipping
Fein PB350 Electric Floor Brush
|Price:||$214.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$76.33 (26%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Powered beater brush for Fein vacuums
- Plugs right into Fein Vacuums
- 13" cleaning width
- Dual agitator rotates at 1600 beats per minute
- Includes air reduction handle, two metal extension tubes, cord clips, and a 22' power cord
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
* The power cord that runs from the unit to the power head is on the outside of the hose and tangles easily. The half dozen or so clips Fein includes are half what you need. The cord-and-hose combination, even with extra clips, is clunky and looks kind of dorky. Guys may find it acceptable but spouses may not.
* Undoing the power cord to swap out the power floor brush is a hassle, so I bought a second Fein hose, for $60 -- one for regular tools, one for the power floor brush, and I swap out the entire assembly
* Total cost works out to about $700-$800: 8 gallon vac, the wet/dry tools kit (about $100), the electric floor brush, and the second hose
We went this direction because our house vac was dying and I figured, what the heck, give it a try. If I did it again, I'd get the 6 gallon Turbo II not 8 gallon Turbo III because the still kind of bulky for what I do (although still way smaller than the 16 gallon Craftsman shop vac we still have#, and I'd buy the electric floor brush only if was around $100, not $240 #I bet Fein's unit costs are high because it's a low volume item). I have a one-generation removed Turbo III and the molding on the underside of the handle is like 3 knife edges that cut into your hand.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Works great. Use Velcro strips in addition to clips which connect cord to hose.Published 6 months ago by John Haggerty
Like their vacuums, this Fein floor brush works extremely well. I originally wanted it to clean fine sawdust from the entry mats in my shop, but the price held me back. Read morePublished on August 8, 2012 by J. Zens