|Fits as expected||
Felina Women's Celeste Seamless Contour Bra
|Price:||$39.00 - $52.00|
- Body: 51% Nylon, 39% Polyester, 10% Spandex; Lace: 83% Nylon, 17% Spandex; Trims Body: 90% Nylon, 10% Spandex; Lace 83% Nylon, 17% Spandex
- Hand Wash
- Fine gauge knit
- Easy wear easy care
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Deep plunge push up without padding contour bra lace inset clean finish side wings for extra support and comfort.
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: China
- ASIN: B009DF4TJG
- Item model number: 130473
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 8, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I've paid a lot more for department store brands, and been less satisfied with the quality. I wash this bra in the regular machine, without careful handling, and even machine-dried it a few times (accidentally). It's held up. I wouldn't compare this bra to the finest french lingerie, but it's comparable to VS in quality (not style).
Fit: I find the cup size runs smaller than average, and the band size runs larger than average. However, it's been comfy when working with preschoolers, and also out on the town. Versatile. Support is difficult to gauge since sizing is off. However, I'd order this again if the price was still as low as the one I bought, and adjust the size. I love the cups, as they are padded enough to be modest, yet not so much to to add fullness where unnecessary. I really love the neckline. I am covered without looking frumpy.
If this product had better quality banding, and fit properly, I'd have no problem giving it 5 stars.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Wonderful product and the fit is EXCELLENT!! Would definitely order again!! Thanks!!Published 12 months ago by Anonymous
Fits a little snug in the band, and the cups are a bit on the small side, but it works fine for me.Published 15 months ago by Molly J McPherson
NOT A GREAT FIT WOULD NOT BUY THIS BRAND AGAIN,, THE SIZE IS NOT ACCURATE TO THE SIZE AS BALI BRANDPublished 23 months ago by Deanique Vespry