Automotive Holiday Deals Books Holiday Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Adele egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Gifts Under $50 Amazon Gift Card Offer minions minions minions  Amazon Echo Starting at $84.99 Kindle Black Friday Deals BestoftheYear Shop Now HTL

Size: 32DColor: BlackChange

on May 28, 2011
I usually have trouble with strapless bras because I am more full at the top as opposed to the bottom of my breasts - so strapless bras always cut into the top. This bra doesn't cut into the top of my breasts as much as 99% of strapless bras. It creates volume, and that's what I want, and great cleavage. And it stays in place! It's a very solid bra, though - not soft at all - but I'll still buy it for everything that it can offer. I am usually a 30DD, but I compensated my band size for this bra and had to choose between 32D and 32DD. I tried both on and ended up deciding on the 32D, because the styles of the 32D and 32DD are different - on the 32D the center of the bra is as shown in the picture - it's just the underwire wrapped in fabric. On the 32DD, it's still a plunge, but instead the cups are connected by a triangle-shaped piece of fabric. I decided on the bra with the least material in the middle because bras with extra fabric in the middle have always been unflattering and flattening on my body. I've worn this bra numerous times and on many different occasions, and every time it's held up well. The only complaint I have is trivial; I just wish it were prettier, with a lace back or something.
on August 23, 2011
I wear 28E or F bras. It's pretty impossible to find a strapless plunge bra in my size. Many years ago, before I discovered my true size, I found this bra in a store. If you sister size convert, it makes sense that it would fit. I could probably fit in the 32DD but the center gore was wider and I disliked that so I chose a cup down. ((Doing the conversion: 28E-->30DD-->32D))

The 32D bra worked just fine despite the large band number--the band is very, very tight. If you actually wear a 32 band, I don't know if this bra is comfy, but try it out. I have this in two colors and have had them for many years because it's a special occasion bra. It is my go-to strapless bra. The straps that come with are pretty useless because they do not shorten enough for me. But you don't need straps because the bra is so tight and well-made; it just magically holds everything in place. The center gore is very short (great for close-set and full breasts) and the cups don't go up too high, so this is a great bra for low cut tops.

I own another brand's strapless bra in a 30dd, which you think would fit better, and it does fit well, but THIS bra's shape and design is so much better, I never wear the other brand bra! This one looks good under t-shirts, tanks, tube tops--anything.

These cups are pretty padded but not "add two cup sizes" padded to the point where you don't even fit inside the bra anymore. I've recommended this bra to many petite-ribcage'd people and they all love it. It is oddly supportive.

In conclusion: Buy this bra--it will surprise you.
on December 14, 2010
I like this bra a lot. I bought it originally for a party dress with a deep plunge neckline and irregular straps. This bra is comfortable and I found it true to size (I'm a 38D). I still get the best fit with straps, but this will still work great for me when I need to go strapless. The padding helps with shape and lift. Add in the reasonable price and I would definitely recommend this bra to a friend.
on April 19, 2013
A strapless bra n a DD can never be truly comfortable, but this one is close enough that I will enjoy strapless sundresses this summer. It also has straps that attach at practically in your armpits. Not very comfy, but not grating either. hey are very soft at least. Will look great with wide scooped necklines, like my Jane Austen dress and some of my peasant blouses.
33 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 23, 2011
This bra looks very nice but nowhere in the description does it says that it is padded. The pad in the cup is more than one inch thick, so indeed the size of the cup is a C, but it's completely filled by a pad, leaving no room for my C sized breasts!
on March 24, 2010
I took a chance buying this bra online as I was not sure of the fit, however, I did not regret my decision. It fits like a dream. Finally a comfortable strapless bra.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
I originally ordered this from another online retailed in my normal bra size (32D), but when it arrived, it was so tight that I could barely fasten it on the loosest setting and, once it was on, I couldn't breathe or move. I know that strapless bras are supposed to be more tight-fitting, but this one was so tight that it was painful. I've bought Felina bras before in the past and they normally run true to size on me, but since this one was overly tight, I returned it and went up a band size to my "sister size" of 34C, and it fits perfectly on either the tightest or the second tightest pair of hooks!

The color I bought is the copper color, and it's so pretty! I'm pretty white/pale and it still looks nice on my skin tone. I imagine that if you have a tan or are darker-complected, it will look really nice on you.

When I originally ordered this, I also ordered a Lily of France padded push-up, but I decided to go with this Felina one since it gives better cleavage is is low cut enough to work with some lower cut sundresses I just bought for summer. As you can see from the photo, the front dips pretty low, so it'll work well with any low-cut tops or blouses.

It also comes with a set of clear straps and a set of matching straps so you can wear it several ways.

This bra was also a lot less here on Amazon; I originally paid full price for it, and was glad to see it here.

Overall, this is a pretty comfy bra!
on February 2, 2013
I was soooo nervous reading reviews on this bra. I'm a 34D and in strapless bra's (they always have padding meh!) I need a double D. It's like impossible to find in stores. This bra fit so good. It is a bit tight but on the middle hook it is great plus I wanted to loose a bit more weight as I'm getting married in May and that's why I needed this bra! The style is different as the other women said. There is a tiny bit of fabric instead of the string of fabric in the middle but it's still low enough for a low neck line. Love it! You won't be disappointed.
on January 16, 2012
It fits great in the cup, the band fits with the size it is marked, but it is really tighter than most it's size. I bought a 32DD which is what I am measured to be. I would suggest maybe to get 1 size bigger band than you normally do. I have to keep it on the last hook and I never have with other bras with a band of 32, otherwise it's too small and tight to be comfortable. The straps can be removed and with this bra, you really don't hardly need to straps for support since it's a bit tighter than other bras.
on August 9, 2010
I had been looking for a supportive, plunge strapless bra for a while. I decided to give this one a try and love it! I am a 34DD and it fits, is comfortable, and looks great under shirts and dresses! I only wish it had a little more silicone non-slip grip strips, but that is the only thing I would change, but with that said, it still stays up and put pretty darn well! :o)
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse