Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc A. Sinclair Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now Learn more

Size: 100 pack|Style: 5 mil|Change

on February 26, 2014
These laminating pouches for business cards work well for those business card size ID cards that you get and keep for a long time that have no protective cover like your SS card, Medicare card or any card that is paper and is expected to last a lifetime.
on August 14, 2014
I purchased these business card-sized pouches to use for my membership cards and they worked perfectly with my new Fellowes laminator. The inside of the pouches is textured, so the card stays in place inside the pouch as it's going through the laminator. They came out the other side smoothly, with no air bubbles, and look very professional (with rounded corners). Very pleased with these reasonably-priced pouches.
on December 28, 2015
These little pouches have been put to the test! When my co-workers found out that I had them, they brought me everything imaginable to laminate-from CPR cards to pictures-and they worked well for everything. It it fit, I laminated it for them. At about 10 cents a piece, they're a steal.
on January 3, 2014
Tough, durable, easy to use, and high gloss. Gives any business card that polished, professional, luxurious look. Wow, the comment requirements are long.
on June 2, 2014
We re-ordered 300 of these laminate pockets again this year and are very pleased with them. They are ideal for laminating small business cards or pool passes. They go through the laminator perfectly and they fit the labels perfectly. We have not had any failures just successes with these. Thank you!
on September 21, 2014
A little tricky to put on, but they do work well. As long as you have a nice clean, flat surface to work on, then you shouldn't have any problems with these pouches. The adhesive works very well; just make sure you don't get anything on it, except what you are trying to laminate.
on April 2, 2013
Not much to say. I created labels in MS Word and then inserted them into these pouches and through the laminator. Then I hole punch them at one end and put a plastic cable strap through them and attach them to various valves, turnoffs, etc. around the outside our house so my wife and I can quickly identify them in case of an emergency. I do the same thing at a house we rent out so the renter can find turnoffs in an emergency. Anyway, they work great.
on January 3, 2012
It's almost addicting finding things to laminate. I originally purchased these to make some durable video poker help cards for a trip to Vegas. I've laminated my id card at my company which they just print on paper, but over time the ink would transfer to the plastic holding sleeve.
on November 19, 2012
I use this to make communication cards for family to use with patients. These card size allows for uniform size when using Velcro. the laminating strength in perfect because it is not abused when pulling on Velcro boards.
on March 1, 2013
Because we have an ink jet printer, we use these pouches to laminate membership cards for our car club. They do the job vry well, and Amazon's pricing is excellent. Thank you for making them available to us.

See 1 answered question