- Clip this coupon to save $5.00 on this product when you buy from Amazon.com. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Fellowes Laminating Pouches, Thermal, ImageLast, L...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 70% off the $65.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
This item, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.
- Unlimited Free Two-Day Shipping
- Instant streaming of over 40,000 movies and TV episodes
- A Kindle book to borrow for free each month - with no due dates
- Over a million songs and hundreds of playlists
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $10.42 shipping
+ $6.99 shipping
+ $7.93 shipping
Fellowes Laminating Pouches, Thermal, ImageLast, Letter Size, 5 Mil, 100 Pack (52040)
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- ImageLast Laminating Pouches with built in UV protection prevents fading and provides superior results
- Directional arrow guidance for correct pouch insertion into laminator
- Premium materials provide excellent clarity and durability
- Easy to use; place document in pouch and insert into laminator
- Compatible with all thermal laminator brands
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Fellowes Laminating Pouches, Thermal, ImageLast, Letter Size, 5 Mil, 100 Pack (52040)
Exclusively for Prime members
|FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Dimensions||1.25 inches x 11.75 inches x 9.25 inches||11.75 inches x 0.75 inches x 9.5 inches||12 inches x 1 inches x 9 inches||8.5 inches x 11 inches x 0.1 inches|
|Item Package Weight||4.85 pounds||2.45 pounds||2.05 pounds||0.2 pounds|
|Size||100 Pack||100 Pack||1"H x 9"W x 12"D||1 - Pack|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Size: 100 Pack
From the Manufacturer
Fellowes Thermal Laminating Pouches
Fellowes Laminating Pouches featuring ImageLast, have built in UV protection, which prevents fading and provides superior lamination. Ensuring your documents are preserved and protected.
Pouches have directional arrow guidance for correct pouch insertion into laminator. Easy to use, just place a document in the pouch and insert into laminating machine. Compatible with all thermal laminator brands.
From the Manufacturer
Fellowes Laminating Pouches are perfect for laminating letter-sized documents such as certificates, menus, and children's artwork. Made to be used with a pouch laminator, these pouches create a clear, smooth, bubble-free seal around your important documents.
- Built in UV protection prevents fading and provides superior laminate.
- Pouches have directional arrow guidance for correct pouch insertion into laminator.
- Designed to be used with a thermal pouch laminating machine.
- Provides airtight seal and clear, smooth, bubble-free finish.
- Each pouch measures 11-1/2 inches by 9 inches.
ImageLast pouches with built in UV protection prevents fading and provides superior laminate. Pouches have directional arrow guidance for correct pouch insertion into laminator. These premium laminating pouches provide excellent clarity and durability.
Create Much More
Fellowes laminating pouches can be used many ways in the classroom and home. Make cards for recipes, laminate take-out menus, maps, letters and printed digital photos. You can also prepare activity sheets and more for the kids. Create flash cards and other laminated materials to write on them with a dry erase marker and then wipe clean for reuse.
Simplicity and Quality
Designed to be used with a thermal pouch laminating machine, Fellowes Laminating pouches enable you to preserve and protect your important documents. Just place document into pouch and feed the pouch into the laminator. Once the document is laminated, remove it and let cool. The resulting document will have an airtight seal, excellent clarity and a smooth, bubble-free finish.
With these pouches, you can laminate your business cards, or create laminated badges for you staff. Other uses include laminating phone lists, signs, charts, and reference materials.
Top Customer Reviews
A few other tips:
1. Check which pouch thickness you will need (the thicker the more solid/durable)
2. Check your laminator machine to see which pouch (thickness) it is compatible with
2. And make sure you align the pouch before you insert into the laminator machine so it will come out straight
The 5mil thickness is definitely preferable to the 3mil for documents. The difference is a stiff and sturdy item that is less likely to bend or fold. The pouch worked equally well on cardstock and thinner paper. While a bit curled when coming out of the laminating machine, setting it to cool on a flat surface removes the curl. Make sure that you don't try to pull the pouch through while laminating--the machine will do the work for you.
What I love using these laminating pouches for is to create custom dry-erase boards for checklists, shopping lists, chores, or even cute personal 'white boards'. Use standard dry erase markers and erasers. Just stick some self-adhesive magnets on the back, and you can put up the boards on a fridge! Use pushpins to put them on a cork board...oh so easy!
I like these 5 mil thick pouches better than the 3 mil, because the 3 mil just feels flimsy in your hand. However, some ingredient sheets that I laminated with 3 mil pouches about two years ago are holding up fine, despite being abused in the cookbook rack in a busy kitchen. These 5 mil pouches are very stiff, great for a menu that will be used many times per day.
5 stars, does everything it is supposed to do, no exceptions.
Holding both examples side by side ~ there's no comparison in the results.
We felt the 3 mil is satisfactory for general everyday purposes ~
it's obviously a lighter weight product.
This 5 mil makes quite a big difference.
The extra thickness provides a stronger page ~ and a higher quality out-come.
5 mil seems to help soften and/or minimize the appearance of folds and wrinkles.
We used Fellowes ~ Saturn 2 #125 laminator which laminates cold ~ 3 mil ~ 4 mil ~ 5 mil.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These laminator pages work just as I had hoped. I like the 5 mil best. 3 mil seems a bit too lightweight.Published 9 days ago by Janet k wilson
Pouches were well packed when received.
Worked well with the Fellowes Satern3i 95 Laminator right out of the gate. Read more