5.0 out of 5 stars It works for me.
I originally had a 1 to 4 adapter for my security cameras but my power strip was running out of outlets because I had several other 12vdc deices with wall warts. So I got the 1 to 8 adapter and now I have a few empty outlets on my power strip.
Published on June 25, 2012 by C9419

1.0 out of 5 stars Great product, if it only worked as it should.
Luckily I only needed 6 of the 8 ports, because only 6 of the 8 ports actually work! With a 12v input signal on the female jack, I got 12v output on 6 plugs, 3.5v on one plug, and 0v on the last plug. So if I ever expand and need those additional ports, I'm in trouble.

The supplier that fulfilled my order is "PY star".
Published 7 months ago by Eric C.

5.0 out of 5 stars It works for me., June 25, 2012
C9419 (Ocean Shores, WA, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Female 2.1mm Jack to 8 Male 2.1mm Plugs CCTV Power Y Adapter (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Inexpensive and Fully Functional, June 6, 2013
I added several cameras to my Swann security system and needed to connect them to power. Since Swann included a robust power supply, capable of powering 8 cameras, this adapter fit the bill perfectly!

5.0 out of 5 stars Multi-Power Y Adapter simplifies wiring, January 9, 2014
Valley Enterprises promptly shipped me two of these cable Adapter sets
having 2.1mm Jack to (8) 2.1 Plugs, arriving on time, in good condition.

They allowed me to consolidate (16) wall-wart power AC/DC supplies plugged
into (4) AC power strips, into one large DC power supply on a single AC line
cord.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, November 29, 2012
I have a video surveillance camera that has only 4 adapter so this one saved me one more plug out of the power strip. You don't know how good to consolidate the plugs. Just having that one extra outlet made everything perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars 8 Male Power Adapter, November 16, 2011
Everything that this product has worked just as advertized, making connecting a full DVR load of cameras both simple and comvenient. Give me a year and I"ll let you know about the durability of this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect solution for 8 cameras on 1 power cord, February 18, 2011
Bought this to add to my 16 channel DVR (the DVR already has 8 cameras running off 1 of these pig tails. This one worked fine as well. The product worked flawless and I could find no fault.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 15, 2014
I am using this splitter to power Gridseed ASIC miners. Works perfectly...

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it's suppose to, July 19, 2014
I've bought 2 of these for my security system. Took about a month to arrive. I've used an original 12v ac adapter for my cameras to power all 8 of them. The only negative thing I've noticed is that the image quality degraded a bit I guess because the power reduced a bit seeing that on 12v is powering 8 cameras but so far these cables are doing the job.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 15, 2014