Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Female 2.1mm Jack to 8 Male 2.1mm Plugs CCTV Power Y Adapter
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on June 25, 2012
I originally had a 1 to 4 adapter for my security cameras but my power strip was running out of outlets because I had several other 12vdc deices with wall warts. So I got the 1 to 8 adapter and now I have a few empty outlets on my power strip.
on January 9, 2014
Valley Enterprises promptly shipped me two of these cable Adapter sets
having 2.1mm Jack to (8) 2.1 Plugs, arriving on time, in good condition.

They allowed me to consolidate (16) wall-wart power AC/DC supplies plugged
into (4) AC power strips, into one large DC power supply on a single AC line
cord.
on September 2, 2015
These are great plugs if you need to expand your existing ports for your CCTV cameras (be sure your power supply can handle the additional load). This lets you expand a single connection to eight. Most replacement power supplies don't come with splitters so these work great for that task.
I have two power supplies, with two of these (one on each one), that provides power to my 16 cameras.
Will order again as needed.
on March 22, 2015
What an easy plug and play upgrade for my security system. I needed to double my power plugs when I used up the 8 my 16 camera system came with when I bought more cameras. This was so simple and the cameras work fine. I was worried about splitting the power from one transformer 8 ways but no problem with the stock cameras my Q-see system came with. I am sure a PTZ camera would need its own power supply and may suck too much power from this 8 way splitter.
on May 11, 2016
Splits your dc power into 8 outlets to support mulit device from one high amp power supply. Be sure you add up add the amp you need and use the need power supply. It also fits normal 12 volt power plug devices.
on October 14, 2015
This is a great solution for my multiple copper wire sting lights. I've plugged in 3@165 foot strings and eliminated 2 transformers. I'm planning on plugging another 3 lines into it. I never got an answer as to the gauge, but it's not warm with 3 strings running through it.
on June 6, 2013
I added several cameras to my Swann security system and needed to connect them to power. Since Swann included a robust power supply, capable of powering 8 cameras, this adapter fit the bill perfectly!
on December 24, 2015
Bought this and several M/F barrel connector sets from alternate Amazon supplier ModernShop. Priced much lower than the other suppliers, ModernShop delivered in less than the quoted time period, and the product quality is excellent and they perform to spec.
on August 21, 2015
Make sure that you have a powerful enough adaptor to power all of the cameras or etc. Too use this.Low power to cameras will produce major problems.Even( just almost) not enough power from power source to cameras will produce lines in your viewing.
on November 29, 2012
I have a video surveillance camera that has only 4 adapter so this one saved me one more plug out of the power strip. You don't know how good to consolidate the plugs. Just having that one extra outlet made everything perfect.