5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, but now I think I have to take it forever,
Published on May 11, 2008 by EDJ

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work for me
Published on January 20, 2009 by CUC

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, but now I think I have to take it forever,, May 11, 2008
EDJ "Chardon Betty" (Chardon, OH United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Femanol (1) Bottle 60 Capsules For Vaginal Odor & Discharge - Bad Breath - Build Stronger Hair and Nails (Health and Beauty)
This product works, and it works quickly. It is not just 'placebo effect' either. After three months on the supplement, I ran out and figured I'd just stop taking it. My BV symptoms returned within a week of being off of Femanol! So, sure enough, when I started taking it again - all symptoms disappeared immediately (like within a day!) This product works better than any antibiotic my doctor has prescribed, which didn't really work for me at all. I think there are additional digestive benefits to taking Femanol as well! (I'm more regular) If you suffer from oder, discolored discharge, itchiness, or whatever then you have to try this product - WELL WORTH THE PRICE!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work for me, January 20, 2009
Well, I used it for a good 2 weeks...still have odor and discharge. I think the odor changed somewhat though; maybe it's not quite as bad. Still, not a big enough change to merit the terrible cost. I've taken it as directed and refrigerated it. The bottle says not to exceed the recommended dosage, so I'm afraid to increase it. Disappointing, considering the other reviews.

UPDATE: I increased the dosage to 2 capsules twice a day. I noticed a positive result the very first day. Almost no smell! Wow, no more embarrassment at work! But I'm still scared to be taking more than recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly surprised, October 15, 2011
I had doubts about this product but figured I had nothing to lose trying it. It's only been 3 days and I already see a dramatic difference. Im shocked actually. The smell has almost completely disappeared. I will continue to take this and will definitely be ordering more. Just give it a try.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as a miracle..., May 14, 2010
Vita (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
I saw mixed reviews on the product and still decided to try it out. Femanol is a great product. I've used it for 3 months before I started seeing the positive results.

1.0 out of 5 stars Femanol- The Real Break Down, April 9, 2010
This porduct is AWEFUL. I started with a cheaper, yet very effective product 'femdophilus' and after a month i saw significant results. Because 'femanol' is more expensive, i figured it would work even better...WRONG. It made my symptoms worse and even gave my breathe an odor and made me constipated. I am now reordering the femdophilus for 3x less the price. SMH 2 Femanol...a waste

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for me!, April 26, 2013
I am almost done with the bottle, after one day I saw the improvement! I have been using for about a month. And have consistently been taking the pills so I don't know what would happen if I ceased. I was suffering from itchiness, order and sweat. The pills have completely elimated the problem. I don't know if it is a cure, but I will test in the near future what happens when I stop. At this point I am very happy with the results and more comfortable with my body both in public and at home. The only down side is the price, but then again I have found no other solution, after over 15 years of suffering and being embarrassed. .

5.0 out of 5 stars BTW......, June 30, 2008
Has anyone besides me noticed how well this product also curbs your appetite??? I'm pretty sure that because it didn't refrigerate it didn't work so well however, it killed my desire to snack in between meals and I actually lost 15 pounds in almost 2 months. I highly recommend it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Mildly successful, May 2, 2009
Bought product. Used as directed. Great for yeast prevention but did not work for BV in my case; after 3 months on it, had to return to good ol' traditional gel treatment on intensive use protocol to solve problem. Now 11 months symptoms free.
keep working with your GYN!

4.0 out of 5 stars Is good, July 20, 2013
Took a week to start working but everything went away with a lil help of some gel prescribe by my doc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Miraculous!, February 15, 2010
Not only did this get rid of the odor my daughter was so embarrassed about, it completely eradicated her PMS symptoms! I'm buying more of this stuff immediately, AND getting some for myself!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›