Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

Price:$4.46+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on March 26, 2016
Not great for my use, dry wiping nitrocellulose guitar finish after playing. The nap on this cloth is way too terry-like. I bought several cloths to see which best suits my use. I found the microfiber Planet Waves one is best,as it has a flannel-like nap that is most effective for dry use on nitro guitar finishes and works great on plastic and metal parts too. This Fender Dual-Sided one would be OK for use with wet polish or maybe as a string wiper for after playing. It is generously large, and seems quality-made.
on March 29, 2015
Made in China junk "microfiber" slapped with a flimsy fender tag. You can literally get a 36 pack of the exact same towel for 26 bucks from Costco but with a Kirkland tag instead, that's less then a doller a towel folks...however I did find a use for it wiping the brake dust off my wheels. This will not go near my Strat. Get a real microfiber cloth from Planet Waves, you'll tank me later.
on October 2, 2013
great quality fabric you would expect from a fender name. excellent fibers used to produce such brilliiant results.im sold.thanks buy now(one xtra word)
on October 8, 2013
Nice and plush for a good cleaning after playing for a while. I thought it might shred a bit, but I haven't seen that....it stays together nicely.
on June 10, 2014
It's cool,easy to use,I recommended to buy this one, the quality is so good too,it's really cool,I like,i plan to buy another one ...............
on July 6, 2015
Works great for buffing out fingerprints but you can buy a stack of these for a lot cheaper in your local auto parts store (car care section)
on September 3, 2014
Not really convinced this is any better than a micro cloth. It claims to be treated on both sides. but some day I will need to wash it.
on March 23, 2014
It's nice and soft. Cleans my guitars so well! U can use any other type of cloth but this one is best for guitars! I recommend it!
on March 29, 2015
I definitely would not describe this as "super soft". Its OK. I'm apprehensive about using it on high-end instruments.
on September 9, 2013
It's a good buy But I would prefer it be softer but over al it removes the finger prints and thats my point

See 1 answered question