5.0 out of 5 stars Practical Feng Shui You Can Actually Implement, July 18, 2011
This review is from: Feng Shui Life Mapping (Paperback)
Disclaimer: I am not a big believer in Feng Shui. Really. And that's OK. We don't all need to believe the same things. I do, however, like to support neighborhood businesses and people, and I happened in to one of Salvatore's book signings a few blocks from my house in San Francisco. The place was packed, and many of the people there were past clients of Salvatore's who mentioned how much working with him had changed their homes, if not their lives. I don't know the "why" behind all of this, but it seems the "how" was Feng Shui and Salvatore, and that both have helped a lot of people.

I purchased and read the book as a way to open my mind to what I'd heard about at the book signing and learned a great deal about Feng Shui in a concise, practical, clearly written format. I skimmed other books on the subject at the book signing location, and let me tell you, most of those were just way too "out there" and "wah wah" for me to understand what on earth I would even do to begin to practice Feng Shui. I couldn't determine what to do first and why. Salvatore's book, on the other hand, is in a very how-to format that focuses on the individual within the practice of Feng Shui. Most chapters have a work sheet style format included, to help the reader focus on his or her needs and space, and then focus on the changes they want to make. The book provides a personal toolkit, not just the story of Feng Shui. This is a very concise, nicely executed, substantial book while being easy to follow and not overwhelming with the enormity of Feng Shui practice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoy The Magic!, March 8, 2011
Maria Cristini (San Francisco, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Feng Shui Life Mapping (Paperback)
I haven't been big on vision boards in the past but have always loved moving furniture around and having fresh flowers in my home. With FSLM techniques, I can use my rooms and home as a 3D vision board to reflect my deepest desires. The book shows how to place, orient and envision the various items in your home in such a way that they continuously remind you of your desires and intentions. An uncluttered space with objects consciously placed brings you and others joy, it raises your energy and the flow of joy in your home. With FSLM the placement can serve as a reminder of your own intentions. When you are in this relationship with the objects in your home, you become one with your vision and joyous feelings and your desires manifest so easily that it appears to be magical! I highly recommend you buy the book and enjoy the magic.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Treasure, March 8, 2011
Allison Massari (San Francisco, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Feng Shui Life Mapping (Paperback)
This is a unique approach to Feng Shui and I am thrilled by it! The content is rich while being very easy to read and apply. I hired Salvatore Manzi to come Feng Shui my home and I was blown away by the transformation he created. I then took his workshop and everyone in the room, including me, was captivated. This book is a treasure and you will find yourself referencing it regularly.

- Allison Massari, Well-Being Specialist, Keynote Speaker

5.0 out of 5 stars Create Abundance!, April 9, 2011
This review is from: Feng Shui Life Mapping (Paperback)
I read Salvatore's book after attending an introductory book signing two weeks ago and was really impressed at how simple and fun he makes the otherwise complicated process of Feng Shui seem. I took my book to a workshop where Salvatore reviewed the key principals and let us loose to make our own vision boards based on the Feng Shui Bagua. We literally ripped out pages of magazines and used glue sticks to make our creations. It was fun and made me feel like I was 8 years old for a while! I've been wandering around my house all day today making little changes to things everywhere around me to open flow and improve the space's reflection of what I want. If you like the "Law of Attraction," but have wondered how to activate it in your life, Salvatore gives you a simple and fun key with this book. Go get it and try it out!

5.0 out of 5 stars Feng Shui Simplicity, March 11, 2011
This review is from: Feng Shui Life Mapping (Paperback)
I found Salvatore on Facebook last year when I was at my wits end of trying to fit the Feng Shui formula with my own vision and aspirations. Shortly then after I purchased his book and was blown away. Here in these 150 pages was what I was looking for - No overly complicated Feng Shui cures but easy doable suggestions incorporating visionboarding and setting clear goals. This book incourages YOU to discover what it is you truely want and how to make those first steps to manifesting them with simple exercises that you do along the way. This is NOT a here it is,this is how it should be book, IT IS A 'IF YOU CAN THINK IT YOU CAN MAKE IT HAPPEN' kind of book.
If you love Feng Shui, Visionboarding, Goal Setting, Manifestation and Living your dream then I highly recommend this book and while your at it check out Salvatore's blogs and insights on his webpage FengShuiLifeMapping.com or Facebook Feng Shui Life Mapping.

5.0 out of 5 stars Feng Shui Life Mapping is Life Changing, March 9, 2011
This review is from: Feng Shui Life Mapping (Paperback)
Skeptics be ready to be "turned". These ancient ideas, culminated here by Salvatore Manzi and massaged with his keen sense of identity and the powers of the universe/persuasion/the mind are displayed in such a way that anyone, ANYONE can benefit. The workbook guides you with easy to follow, easy to grasp ideas and direction to "move" your life in the direction you want it to go. This is a powerful tool for anyone to use from the simple to the complex issues of everyday life. I've been to the seminar, read the book and am about to start my second vision board - be ready to be happy, content and accomplished!

Feng Shui Life Mapping
Feng Shui Life Mapping by Salvatore Manzi (Paperback - January 25, 2011)
$19.95 $17.96