- File Size: 318 KB
- Print Length: 23 pages
- Publication Date: April 14, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00CCYPQSS
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#837,491 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #162 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Other Eastern Religions & Sacred Texts > Feng Shui
- #418 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Interior Design > Decorating
- #431 in Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Home Improvement & Design > Decorating & Design > Feng Shui
Feng Shui Made Easy (Simple Changes Anyone Can Do) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Some years ago friends of mine gave me a crash course on how to
Feng Shui my house and when I implemented them I have to say
I did see an incredible positive change in my life.
Since then I have moved but did not "Feng Shui" this house
and this book has brought back the many things that I need
to do to get that same result again.
Shame on me for falling off the "Feng Shui horse." I'm getting
my crystals out now!
rearrange some areas of my home. I think the changes will make for a more peaceful and
restful environment. Susan did a great job of simplifying a complex topic.
tomorrow but I have started adjusting my bedroom colors according
to the principles described here.
I've also noticed at work and home and family, arguments usually start
in the same room/area. and from memory I can notice some color imbalances
that I will work on correcting. At the same time I'm going to avoid
these places when needting to talk to people.
i've notice that location and environmental conditions are
key to how a conversation starts and ends.
hope this helps you too
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Feng Shui Make Easy is a simple yet practical guide showing you how to energize your life. The author does a thorough job explaining the calming principles behind this ancient... Read morePublished 23 months ago by Cathy Wilson
This book can help you to bring harmony into your house and life. It made me think how furniture and other stuff is organized in out home and what we should get rid off.Published on April 26, 2013 by Anton
i always love reading the way eastern world has contributed to the well being and health in general. Read morePublished on April 24, 2013 by Book Lover
I like books that get right to the point and this little book hits the mark nicely, explaining what Feng Shui is and how you can implement it right away in very simple steps,... Read morePublished on April 21, 2013 by Ronald
Feng Shui is centuries old and is something that will take you awhile to adapt, understand and master. Read morePublished on April 19, 2013 by A. Christie
Feng Shui is a complex subject and I love how this book explained how it works. I find it amazing how you can change your surroundings to create a more energetic life. Read morePublished on April 18, 2013 by Amy Truesdale
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Home Improvement & Design > Decorating & Design > Decorating
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Other Eastern Religions & Sacred Texts > Feng Shui
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Interior Design > Decorating
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Other Eastern Religions & Sacred Texts > Feng Shui