4.0 out of 5 stars Works well on the Fenix LD12
Published 11 months ago by ideas

3.0 out of 5 stars meh....
my review/rating pertains only to fenix ld12 light because I don't currently own any other lights this item is supposed to fit.... thus there's a fair chance that other models of lights might have a better fit...

ok, this thing is much less refined than I imagined... it said it will fit my edc fenix ld12 light... well, yes, it'll fit that flashlight but it's...
Published 5 months ago by old cars rule

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well on the Fenix LD12, February 2, 2014
This review is from: Fenix Diffuser Tip Flashlight, Small (Sports)
I've been trying to use my Fenix LD12 as a reading light, but could never position the beam to work well for reading without a lot of glare on the pages. This diffuser did the trick nicely. It produces a soft glow around the sides of the light, but maintains brighter intensity at the end of the diffuser where the beam would normally be. It also works great as an area light inside a tent. (I hung mine from the ceiling on a string.) The diffuser is made to work with different flashlight models, so it doesn't really snap into one position. You just work it onto the light until it's snug. It does fit securely, though. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars satisfied, August 26, 2013
This review is from: Fenix Diffuser Tip Flashlight, Small (Sports)
excellently works for my fenix PD-35.
The fit is the only strange thing. Doesn't always go on straight but still stays.
effectively tames the lumens for reading of whatever you want.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job., July 26, 2013
This review is from: Fenix Diffuser Tip Flashlight, Small (Sports)
It does what it's suppose to do. The only thing that I don't like is that you have to kinda force it on to the flashlight; and that scuffs up the flashlight a bit. I'm ok with it. But, some guys that baby their equipment may not like it though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the LD22 and LD20, February 18, 2014
This review is from: Fenix Diffuser Tip Flashlight, Small (Sports)
I love this tip! Best of all, it doesn't look like a dildo compared to my other one. The light breaks very evenly, Great for a quick lantern.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not just for Fenix Lights!, December 1, 2013
This review is from: Fenix Diffuser Tip Flashlight, Small (Sports)
Great diffuser for my McGizmo Haiku, Sundrop, and Mule flashlights. It also works on other similarly sized lights like the Surefire e1b, not just Fenix, so keep that in mind! The inner diameter of the diffuser is about 25mm so any light that has a diameter of 24-25 mm should work just fine with this.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product , makes flashlight into a lantern, May 20, 2013
This review is from: Fenix Diffuser Tip Flashlight, Small (Sports)
This is a great product , makes flashlight into a lantern. I use this with a Fenix L12. Supports several different Fenix Flashlights. Great for camping, the car or emergency lighting.

5.0 out of 5 stars Turns flashlight into a lantern, March 23, 2014
This review is from: Fenix Diffuser Tip Flashlight, Small (Sports)
Not much to say here. It works. At low-to-medium power in complete darkness this thing is great for just adding some soft light to whatever you need to see in a room. At full power, I would imagine you would stop cars or aircraft. I'll be using this for any outdoor event like trick-or-treating. VERY bright at full power.

At low power, it is like a small oil lamp which will last 140 hours. At full power, this lights an entire room. I use it on my PD35 PD-35, which fits like a glove. There were some reviews about it fitting too tightly or something like that, no bother. It's perfect.

If you get a PD-35, get this!

5.0 out of 5 stars Used on Fenix PD35. gives light for your feet or at lower settings, good for ambient lighting., June 6, 2014
John E. Pombrio (Manchester, CT United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fenix Diffuser Tip Flashlight, Small (Sports)
Fits my Fenix PD35 flashlight fine. Good for some ambient light around the flashlight while still giving a decent beam out the front. It does not get hot even when used on the next to highest setting. Nice ambient glow from the lowest setting, higher is more for lighting the path while walking and keeping the light pointed forwards.
If you want your flashlight to stand vertical, just use the case and tighten the Velcro flap around the base.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great diffuser, May 3, 2014
This review is from: Fenix Diffuser Tip Flashlight, Small (Sports)
I was surprised at how well it lit-up the area! I prefer using this on the flashlight (Fenix PD35) than w/out it on, in a setting where you need the light disbursement. Should have ordered more than one. Wish it had a ridge in which it would "click" into place to secure it on the flashlight. I had it on the flashlight in my pocket and it came off in my pocket. I thought I had lost it and really was bummed. Then, when I was putting the flashlight back into my pocket, I was surprised to find that it was in there. Worth the money I paid for it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits the PD35 perfectly., January 6, 2014
Mr T (Aurora, CO United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fenix Diffuser Tip Flashlight, Small (Sports)
Put it with the PD35 and have a light saber in your hands. No kidding. If you put this diffuser on a PD35 set to the strongest setting, you will potentially down a commercial jet flying over your airspace...thank goodness for the lowest setting on the PD35, as this diffuser becomes a veritable lighthouse on setting 4.

Its construction is solid. I do worry it would crack or break, as it is not bendable plastic; however, my kids have dropped it twice on the floor and it looks as good as new still. So perhaps the plastic used in the manufacture process is much strong than I originally thought.

Fenix Diffuser Tip Flashlight, Small