Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Fenix Diffuser Tip Flashlight, Small
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on February 2, 2014
I've been trying to use my Fenix LD12 as a reading light, but could never position the beam to work well for reading without a lot of glare on the pages. This diffuser did the trick nicely. It produces a soft glow around the sides of the light, but maintains brighter intensity at the end of the diffuser where the beam would normally be. It also works great as an area light inside a tent. (I hung mine from the ceiling on a string.) The diffuser is made to work with different flashlight models, so it doesn't really snap into one position. You just work it onto the light until it's snug. It does fit securely, though. Recommended.
review image
on December 21, 2014
this diffuser is a very nice little addition to my Fenix ld10. It fits quite snug and certainly spreads the light out more evenly. It's length is 1 15/16 inches long. The first picture is without diffuser and the second one is with it.
review image review image review image
on December 1, 2013
Great diffuser for my McGizmo Haiku, Sundrop, and Mule flashlights. It also works on other similarly sized lights like the Surefire e1b, not just Fenix, so keep that in mind! The inner diameter of the diffuser is about 25mm so any light that has a diameter of 24-25 mm should work just fine with this.
on July 26, 2013
It does what it's suppose to do. The only thing that I don't like is that you have to kinda force it on to the flashlight; and that scuffs up the flashlight a bit. I'm ok with it. But, some guys that baby their equipment may not like it though.
on June 6, 2014
Fits my Fenix PD35 flashlight fine. Good for some ambient light around the flashlight while still giving a decent beam out the front. It does not get hot even when used on the next to highest setting. Nice ambient glow from the lowest setting, higher is more for lighting the path while walking and keeping the light pointed forwards.
If you want your flashlight to stand vertical, just use the case and tighten the Velcro flap around the base.
on August 26, 2013
excellently works for my fenix PD-35.
The fit is the only strange thing. Doesn't always go on straight but still stays.
effectively tames the lumens for reading of whatever you want.
on February 18, 2014
I love this tip! Best of all, it doesn't look like a dildo compared to my other one. The light breaks very evenly, Great for a quick lantern.
on June 25, 2015
This diffuser is much better than an earlier version for my PD30. The old one was clear and did not disperse the light. This one is frosted and spreads a very even light all over the room. Turned my PD35 into a very usable light indoors. You won't regret this item.
on April 10, 2015
Came from China in a legitimate looking Fenix packaging. The product itself is a cone shaped hard, textured plastic with inside ridges to fit the diameter of the flashlights listed. It didn't fit my LD12 at first, but fit perfectly on my LD22. I then came on here to confirm it works with LD12, saw others successfully put it on their LD12, so tried again and it fit. Not sure if the LD22 had to break it in first and removed some excess plastic on the inside or if I did something wrong. Anyways, despite the slightly off putting first impression of the shipping details making a 2 week long journey (estimated month and a half shipping) and poor initial fit on the LD12, I would recommend the product. It now fits both perfectly and turns the long and bright throw to a 360 degree flood. Was able to put it on my LD22, place the whole thing in my PC tower, and was able to work since it sufficiently lit up the entire area with a nice degree of light. Previously I had to hold smaller flashlights in my mouth and try not to blind myself with the brightness (even on low/moonlight settings) while also attempting to aim it and avoid casting shadows from my hand. Lastly, even if this doesn't fit your model, you might be able to take some sandpaper to the inside and try to DIY rig it to fit your model. It doesn't seem to be anything more than a few plastic ridges inside a plastic cone.
on August 26, 2014
my review/rating pertains only to fenix ld12 light because I don't currently own any other lights this item is supposed to fit.... thus there's a fair chance that other models of lights might have a better fit...

ok, this thing is much less refined than I imagined... it said it will fit my edc fenix ld12 light... well, yes, it'll fit that flashlight but it's not a particularly ideal fit... basically, the diffuser cap has 3 'reverse' grooves [by reverse i mean to say that they're sculpted onto the surface instead of being recessed, I can't think of a proper word to describe them at this moment] or strips, on the inner surface, spaced equally and running the entire length of the diffuser... they seem to be the primary means of holding the diffuser cap onto the flashlight by simple tension... you must forcefully push the flashlight's head into the diffuser cap and it basically stays attached/retained via tension... there's no 'snap' or any audible 'click' once the cap is on the light.... it's a crude fit and it'll be slightly askew on the light once both items are joined....I've adjusted it to sit evenly on my light but a relatively slight force applied to its side will once again make it sit slightly off to the side.... it works but it's crude....
the gradually sloping shape/diameter of this diffuser presumably allows the cap to fit such a wide range of fenix light models with different head design/size, however, the downside of it is that it won't fit neither [or at least not the ld12] perfectly....

it'll also scuff up the finish on the head of your light slightly almost immediately...I don't treat my gear lightly and don't care about it looking new/pristine but if that's an issue for you, you'll be unpleasantly surprised to find scratches on your light after only a few 'fittings' of this device onto your light....

'in light' of these collective issues I gave it 3 stars only, which - in amazon-land - stand for 'it's ok' rating....

I purchased it because I use my ld12 sometimes in lieu of a 'dashboard/interior light' in my hot-rodded '36 stuudebaker and my '60 kustom ford fairlane by hanging it [pointed downwards] directly off my rear view mirror, because neither car has a built-in interior/dome light at this time... thus I wanted to have the light less concentrated as a pin-spot and more of a 'lantern' effect... again, the diffuser does work and illuminates the dash area much better than if I use the light without it.... however, it's a somewhat inelegant, crude fit and I also imagine that the cap itself could potentially detach from the flashlight should it bang into the steel dash or something....it fell off a couple of times with only mild shaking of the light while the light was pointed downwards with the cap attached, when I failed to forcefully push the cap onto the light as much as possible, when I was testing its fit...

coincidentally, the red filter attachment also available as an option for the ld12 light fits much better and evenly/straighter.... the red filter, however, is much more prone to scratching soo if you buy that iitem as well, try to store it without contact with any hard surfaces....