5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome. Great for Duty and Off Duty.
Published 7 months ago by KJ

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good for me!
Keep switching from bright to low by itself. Have no control over it. Supplier is in Japan. Took a very long time to arrive. Now not working properly. Don't buy! Very disappointing!
Published 4 months ago by Jacob

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome. Great for Duty and Off Duty., January 29, 2014
This review is from: Fenix E21 170 Lumens Flashlight with Battery, Black, 170 E21R4BK-B (Kitchen)
I love these little flashlights. They are bright and not expensive. I recommend to any law enforcement officer. The problem is that I can't find any pouch to carry it in. Otherwise I think they are more reliable than any surefire or streamlight, and less expensive, that I have carried of equal size and the batteries last so much longer. And the AA batteries are so much cheaper ad easier to find than the 123 batteries.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fenix Makes Great LED Flashlights, January 6, 2014
Bought this one for my mother in law, who lives in the country. She loves it. I own three other Fenix flashlights (two of which are the E21) and find them bright, solid, and dependable. The batteries last forever.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best flashlight we've ever had, December 23, 2013
Best, light weight, very very long range. We could not believe it. We need one
in each car and house also.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good for me!, April 18, 2014