This surprisingly bright light is compact enough to take with you anywhere.
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Capable of standing up securely on a flat surface to serve as a lantern
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
- Cree XP-E LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Uses one 3V CR123A lithium battery
- 59.6-millimeter length and 19.7-millimeter diameter
- 23-gram weight (excluding battery)
Fenix products include a limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
About FenixLight Limited
FenixLight Limited came about when a group of young men, passionate about high quality illumination tools, grew increasingly dissatisfied with the number of mediocre flashlights on the market, which they felt often featured substandard construction and poor attention to detail. They set out to make world-class lighting tools, and began by organizing a group of professional engineers to head what would become FenixLight Limited's machining, electronics, and design departments.
Fenix's first model, 2005's L1 series, helped usher in a new era of high quality, single AA lights. The L1 integrated a bright beam, constant regulation circuit, and low operating costs in a very compact design. Since appearing on the market, FenixLight Limited has continued to expand its product line. From the initial L1 model -- voted one of the most innovative flashlights of 2005 by users and media -- to the latest multi-level, processor-controlled lights, Fenix continues to innovate the personal lighting industry.