The LD01 keychain flashlight is small enough to fit easily in the hand.
The flashlight is also well built, with a durable aircraft-grade aluminum body coated with a premium Type III hard-anodized, anti-abrasive finish. The construction--which also includes a toughened ultra-clear glass lens with an anti-reflective coating--helps the light hold up to all kinds of abuse. Other features include a reliable twist switch for easy one-handed operation, a waterproof housing to the IPX-8 standard, and a spare O-ring. The LD01, which also stands on a flat surface to serve as a candle, weighs 0.5 ounces (excluding batteries). The flashlight carries a limited lifetime warranty.
- Bulb: Cree XP-E LED
- Bulb lifespan: 50,000 hours
- Lighting mode outputs: 28 lumens, 9 lumens, 85 lumens
- Runtime: 3.5 hours (28 lumens), 11 hours (9 lumens), 1 hour (85 lumens)
- Working voltage: 0.9 to 1.7 volts
- Construction material: Aircraft-grade aluminum
- Finish: Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Waterproof: Yes, to IPX-8 standard
- Accessories: Pocket clip, key ring, and spare O-ring
- Batteries: One 1.5-volt AAA (NiMH or alkaline)
- Dimensions: 0.55 inches in diameter, 2.95 inches long
- Weight: 0.5 ounces (not including battery)
- Warranty: Limited lifetime