Specifications:Led Type: Cree XP-G (R5) LEDMax Lifespan: 50000 Hours Max Output: 100 Lumens Max Runtime: 70 Hours Adjusting Level: 3 Levels Switch Type: Push-button Tail Switch Battery Type: 1 AA Operation Mode:TurboStrobeSOSFeatures:Digitally regulated output - maintains constant brightnessMade of durable aircraft-grade aluminumPremium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finishWaterproof to IPX-8 StandardAnti-roll slip-resistant body designCapable of standing up securely on a flat surface to serve as a candleToughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coatingIn the box:HolsterLanyardSpare O-RingsRubber Switch BootPocket ClipDimensions:Length: 3.93 " / 9.98 cm Diameter: 0.84 " / 2.13 cm Weight: 1.9 oz / 53.86 g ANSIpliant Notice: The above parameters are approximate and may vary between flashlights batteries and environments. Battery Not Included
With its four lighting levels and two flashing outputs, the Fenix LD10 high-performance flashlight is ideal for hiking, camping, and general use.
The LD10 flashlight features a knurled surface to encourage a better grip.
The LD10 is equipped with a Cree XR-E LED bulb with a lifespan of 50,000 hours. The bulb's digitally regulated beam maintains a constant brightness during your activity, so you won't have to deal with a dimming beam while you hike. The LD10 produces four output levels: low (9 lumens), which runs for up to 34 hours on a single AA battery; medium (47 lumens, 6 hours); high (94 lumens, 2.2 hours); and turbo (120 lumens, 1.5 hours). As a result, users have plenty of lighting options for any scenario. Users can even use the flashlight as a strobe, with traditional strobe and SOS settings.
The flashlight is also well built, with a durable aircraft-grade aluminum body coated with a premium Type III hard-anodized, anti-abrasive finish. The construction--which also includes a toughened ultra-clear glass lens with an anti-reflective coating--helps the light hold up to all kinds of abuse. Other features include a pushbutton tail-cap switch; an anti-roll, slip-resistant body design; and such accessories as a holster, lanyard, body clip, rubber switch boot, and two spare O-rings. The LD10, which also stands on a flat surface to serve as a candle, carries a limited lifetime warranty.
- Bulb: XR-E LED
- Bulb lifespan: 50,000 hours
- Output types: Low (9 lumens), medium (47 lumens), high (94 lumens), turbo (120 lumens)
- Runtime: 34 hours (9 lumens), 6 hours (47 lumens), 2.2 hours (94 lumens), 1.5 hours (120 lumens)
- Flashing outputs: Strobe, SOS
- Waterproof: Yes, to IPX-8 standard
- Construction material: Aircraft-grade aluminum
- Finish: Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Accessories: Holster, lanyard, body clip, rubber switch boot, 2 spare O-rings
- Batteries: Single 1.5-volt AA (Ni-MH, lithium, or alkaline)
- Dimensions: 3.93 inches long; 0.84 inches in diameter
- Weight: 1.9 ounces (not including batteries)
- Warranty: Limited lifetime