The Fenix LD20 LED flashlight is digitally regulated and digitally controlled. It has two output modes which produce a total of six levels of output. These modes not only allow the user to select the best compromise between brightness and runtime for any given task, but they also help to aid in an emergency. The LD20 does all this and still retains a very compact size and uses a commonly found AA battery. If you're looking for solid reliability, digitally-regulated brightness, and compact size, this Fenix is for you.
The Fenix LD20 LED flashlight is a digitally regulated and digitally controlled pocket-sized LED flashlight offering two output modes to maximize operational life and light output. The light features a virtually indestructible, microprocessor-controlled, CREE light emitting diode (LED) that has no filament to burn out or break that offers a reach of up to 135 meters. The small but mighty light can produce six levels of output in either general or turbo modes. Designed for daily use as well as survival use, the LD20 can run in general mode for up to 71 hours with 9 lumens, 13 hours on 50 lumens, 5 hours on 105 lumens, and also has an SOS output and Turbo mode which offers 205 lumens for 2 hours in strobe. These modes not only allow the user to select the best compromise between brightness and runtime for any given task, but they also help to aid in an emergency. Thanks to digitally regulated output, the LD 20 maintains constant brightness no matter what the output/mode is. The LD20 retains a very compact size weighing in at just 3 ounces and measuring 6 inches, and boasts an exceptionally durable aircraft-grade aluminum body with a premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish, and toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating. Waterproof to IPX-8 Standard, and running on common AA batteries, the Fenix LD20 offers solid reliability, digitally-regulated brightness, and compact size, ideal when you need to light up the dark.
Operational Features and Specifications:
Highly efficient reflector offers a perfect combination of focus beam and flood beam.
- Two modes of output: general and turbo
- Modes selected by turning the bezel (patented)
- General Mode: 9 lumens (71 hours) -> 50 lumens (13 hours) 105 lumens (5 hours) -> SOS
- Turbo Mode: 205 lumens (2 hours) -> Strobe
- Push-button tail cap switch
- Capable of standing up securely on a flat surface to serve as a candle
- Anti-roll, slip-resistant body design
- Included accessories: holster, lanyard, body clip, two spare o-rings, and a rubber switch boot
- Cree XP-G LED (R4) with lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Max beam length: 135 meters
- Dimensions: 150 x 21.5 millimeters (Length x Diameter)
- Weight: 60 grams (excluding batteries)
- Power: two 1.5V AA ( Alkaline, Ni-MH, Lithium ) batteries
- Digitally regulated output - maintains constant brightness
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Waterproof to IPX-8 Standard
- 15-day replacement warranty; 24 month repair warranty; limited lifetime repair warranty subject to a charge for parts
What's in the Box?
Fenix LD20, holster, lanyard, body clip, two spare O-rings, rubber switch boot