Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Fenix LD22 XP-G R5 190 Lumen LED Flashlight Combo - Includes 4 x AA Duracell Batteries
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on September 20, 2012
Bought this light because of its rated output and its use of only 2 AA cells. AA cells give you the most power / cost than any other cell size. Got the light and first thought it was defective as it did not work. Found out that just tightening all the pieces parts and it worked. Took it out at night, this light penetrates farther and brighter than any other tactical light I have owned.

I would rate this light a best buy, but a little pricey. They have a model #20 that is $10 cheaper and the rated lumens is 180 compared to the #22 (this light) of 190. It does not sound like much, but I will order a second one of these, so happy with it I am not willing to risk paying $10 less and ending up with a light I do not like.

According to listed battery life at full power, its fairly short. But I am willing to change batteries on a regular basis for the output performance.

Highly recommend this light. Its been a long time since I have been excited about a new flashlight.
on February 1, 2013
very very happy with this flashlight, nice low setting to conserve battery and really bright
high beam. strobe and SOS are great for emergencies and its nice they have their own settings so you
dont have to cycle through strobe and SOS when adjusting brightness. A big sell for me on this light
specifically was the fact it uses AA batteries. they are the most universal battery size and for emergencies
will be the easiest to find. the LED last 50,000 hours guaranteed, thats over 5 and a half years of continual
use!! much better than any bulb will give you.
on October 25, 2014
Great light. Works a long time from 2 AA batteries. Seems to be very durable. Not cheap but worth the money.
on July 1, 2015
awsome ,buy it
on November 15, 2013
I actually returned this item because it was way too small. I purchased it fort work and was looking for something small but this was pencil like. Just too small and too thin...
on August 9, 2012
Wish the light had a focus beam flood to zoom but other than that it's great aa batteries cheap and inexpensive to find anywhere.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 15, 2012
I thought this light would be good for the work that I do above ceilings, but it isn't bright enough. Save your money and get the Fenix TK-41, you won't be disappointed.