Fenix Bike Mount (Fits lights with 18-28mm Diameter)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Durable mount secures flashlights to bicycle handles for hands-free illumination
- Fits flashlights with 18 to 28-millimeter diameter handles
- Rotating 360-degree design adjusts light to any angle
- High-quality rubber mat provides shock-resistant and slip-resistant grip without scratching
- Protected from sun exposure and rain with anti-aging finish; limited lifetime repair warranty
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Fenix AF02 Flashlight Bike Mount
The Fenix AF02 Bike Mount secures flashlights with handle diameters of 18 to 28 millimeters to your bicycle's handlebar for hands free use. Designed for a wide applications with a solid structure, the AF02 features a 360-degree rotating design that allows you to aim the flashlight in any direction. Thanks to its high-quality rubber grip, the mount offers a shock-resistant and slip resistant grip that won't damage the finish on your bike's handlebars.
- Secures flashlights with handle diameters of 18 to 28 millimeters
- 360-degree rotating design that allows you to aim the flashlight in any direction
- Shock resistant, slip resistant rubber grip
Top Customer Reviews
For those worried about on-bike security, the thumb screws can be replaced with hex socket bolts.
Later update. After 2 years a lot of riding I partly rescind what I said about losing rubber shim. Haven't lost it yet, course I hardly ever ride without torch in there. It's a good mount.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I use two of these on a T-shaped Minoura handlebar extension, and use two mini-maglights for night riding. Read morePublished 5 months ago by GuyInMich
Design is fine but a previous mount was made with soft plastic which I prefer.Published 6 months ago by Charles A. Specht
This thing is a piece of garbage. It rattles and there is no way you can tighten the mount at the point where it swivels between the two pieces. Read morePublished 10 months ago by L. Willow
This light mount is great since it can really accommodate a wide variety of lights. It's a bit bigger than it appears in the pictures, so if your bike handlebars are crowded... Read morePublished 11 months ago by AntHolden
The rivet which secures the top from the bottom is loose, can not be adjusted and wobbles. This one missed the inspection station.Published 13 months ago by Richard McIntosh
The mount can be made sturdy. I replaced the pivot collar pin w/a nut and bolt. The ratchet had way too much play. Now it is much more secure with a simple fix.Published 13 months ago by Rich
a little bulkier than expected but you get what you pay for... and for the price, it gets the job done!!Published 14 months ago by ej