5.0 out of 5 stars GO SOX!
The film has not only the history of Fenway (including the good, the bad AND the ugly), it also has a brief and fascinating history of baseball itself. Since there are so few real ballparks left and Fenway is the best of all AND my "home park", this documentary covers all the bases for me.

The one glaring problem is that, while the idea behind the 100th...
Published 8 months ago by Judith A. Stock

1.0 out of 5 stars I'm not a Red Sox fan
I got this as a gift for someone else. I HATE the Red Sox, so I'm sure I would hate this video too.
Published 7 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars GO SOX!, December 12, 2013
This review is from: Fenway Park: 100 Years as the Heart of Red Sox Nation (DVD)

The one glaring problem is that, while the idea behind the 100th anniversary "ball players' parade" was great, the application stunk; the organizers really fell down on the job identifying the ball players as they walked out onto the field and to their appropriate positions. All we saw, after the first few players, was an enormous group of men, wearing Red Sox jerseys appropriate to their playing era (many with no names on the back) walking out into left field. While you can recognize a lot of them, many you can't. Bad implementation of a great idea. At the end of the day, though, I can live with that because the dvd is a treasure for any Sox fan and I STILL love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift for dad for Fathers Day!, July 13, 2013
I bought this for my dad who is a a huge Red Sox fan and he loved it! He enjoyed learning more about Fenway Park.

5.0 out of 5 stars Redsox Nation tribute, May 12, 2013
The must have DVD for any member of Red Sox nation! Shows why thousands of
true New Englanders make the pilgrimage to Landsdown Street & the Fens each Spring, Summer & Fall. Great recap of the 100th anniversary of Fenway Park, the crown jewel of Boston & MLB.

1.0 out of 5 stars I'm not a Red Sox fan, January 10, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Book Review, July 4, 2012
This was a gift to my sister who is a Fenway Park baseball nut and she just loves anything that has to do with baseball.

Fenway Park: 100 Years as the Heart of Red Sox Nation
Fenway Park: 100 Years as the Heart of Red Sox Nation by Major League Baseball (DVD - 2012)
$14.98 $9.21