5.0 out of 5 stars Great read
Good paranormal read! Feral doesn't like babies and someone leaves on on his front door...even worse, its a pixie baby. Feral HATES pixies! He finds a woman to help him and suddenly they are on the run from people who are trying to kill the baby.
Published on August 22, 2011 by Love to Read

3.0 out of 5 stars It appeared interesting but appearances can be deceiving
I really liked the premise of this novel - especially since I'm in to PR but it just did not hold my interest. This one is hard to rate because it did not have any major editing mistakes - nor was it really bad - nor was it poorly written. I did finish reading the book but it's not what I consider a keeper - nor am I interested in reading anymore in the series...
Published on October 11, 2011 by Rare Reviewer

3.0 out of 5 stars It appeared interesting but appearances can be deceiving, October 11, 2011
This review is from: Feral (Kyn Book 3) (Kindle Edition)

Pros:
Interesting world with vampires, pixies and other paranormal characters

It did have a touch of humor

A semi-good heat factor

Cons:

I just did not feel the connection between the main protagonists. Yeh - they fell in lust at first sight but just did not feel the heat. It felt too one-dimensional and flat. I ended up putting the book down, going to something else, reading a different book and then in sheer boredom for something new to read - tried to get into this novel again.

I also could not get into the danger of the ninja pixies - just did not happen for me.

Most of all, at times, the novel was just too silly for me to be interested in - I enjoy sharp wit humor rather than slap stick. To me - that was the killer in this novel. If you are more into slap stick humor - then you might actually like this book.

To me to rate a novel with 4 or 5 stars - it has to draw me in and not let go until the very last sentence. One that I am so glad that I shelled out the money because it's a keeper - one that I may reread again and again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, August 22, 2011

2.0 out of 5 stars just ok, December 30, 2012
This review is from: Feral (Kyn Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
meet the characters, odd situation made odder by the steamy shower. flow of story line jerky not smooth. it was not great or good, just ok.

Feral (Kyn Book 3)