4.0 out of 5 stars Great boot
I love this boot, it fits true to size and is close-fitting on the calve. I have it in brown and wanted a black version, but the black is kind of a reddish/brownish black, so I didn't find it to be different enough from my brown version.
Published 20 months ago by Girly Girl

3.0 out of 5 stars cute but uncomfortable
Published 19 months ago by Sara J. Bradstreet

3.0 out of 5 stars cute but uncomfortable, March 27, 2013
I stalked these boots for month but when I finally bought them, found them under par. The leather is beautifully weathered, structured and they look expensize, but the leg opening in much smaller than advertised. I would stray away from these if you have calves larger than 15". They shoe bed is also very uncomfortable, no arch support or toe bed. I ended up giving them to a friend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great boot, February 2, 2013
Girly Girl (San Francisco, CA United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars great boots!, March 6, 2014
i have purchased this pair of boots about 2 years ago, same model, not from amazon. This "fergalicious" brand is amazing i was looking for some other models.
For whoever is interested in buying this.....is worth it! I have them for 2 years now and wear them constantly, even in the summer (night), they fit amazing, i have never had a problem with them and everytime i wear them everybody give me compliments. i just love these boots!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars comfy and lovely boots, October 16, 2013
i got this for me and for a frien. She is 4, and I'm 12. Both pairs fits perfect (specially for our hard to find sizes).
The color is the same as the picture.
The round toe is excellent to wear them all day long

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Boots, February 4, 2013
They arrived right on time, and they are beautiful and fit perfect. I love them a lot. would recommend them

4.0 out of 5 stars Very cute boots., September 30, 2014
I really like the style of these boots. They fit my very small foot quite well. My only issue was with the leg opening being wider than what I expected. I like a snug bootleg, but then, I do have very small legs so that is more my issue than the boots. All in all, it's a very nice addition to my wardrobe.

Fergie Women's Latitude Too Boot