Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now

Format: Audio CD|Change

on May 30, 2013
This is outstanding music, really a good mixture of well-done church hymns and Mr. Ortega's own-written pieces, I presume, because of the song about his grandfather and also brother's passing. I do not get bored listening over and over to all these songs.
on February 8, 2008
I love listening to this CD as it is very calming and gets a person where they need to be. Put on headphones and tune everything else out and then pray and meditate.
on June 5, 2010
Who doesn't love Fernando Ortega's music??? Soothing piano and soft vocals. Love, love, love these two CD's. Will be purchasing more of his music.
on February 8, 2014
We listen to a lot of Fernando Ortega songs and this has become one of your favorite ones. Good mix of singing and just music. Several other folks we know are wanting the album now that they have heard it.
on June 13, 2013
Fernando Ortega's voice is so soothing and his singing so heartfelt that I will definitely be purchasing more of his CDs. I may not have ever heard him if it wasn't for Pandora on my Nook. I put in "Christian music" and, when I heard Fernando sing "I Need Thee Every Hour" his voice was like a smooth-sailing vessel that carried me directly to my soul and my inner place of worship.
He is a beautiful musician and very blessed with a great gift .
on December 29, 2012
This was an unexpected find. I was searching through music on itunes for some inspirational music recently when I came across Fernando Ortega. I had never heard of him before but I was especially taken by the versatility and gentleness in his music. He has now become my No 1. favourite.
on May 27, 2011
Just purchased this CD set and I cannot stop listening to it. For those of you who enjoy mellow, relaxing worshipful Christian music, this is the CD to buy.

Perfect for the end of a stressful day and just re-focusing on the Lord.

This was my first purchase of a Fernando Ortega CD, and I will definitely be looking to add many more of his projects to my collection.
on June 24, 2011
I love these songs - they bring a lot of peace, memories of childhood, hope, reflection, thankfulness, and a sense of coziness. Fernando Ortega and Andrew Peterson are two artists I could listen to all day long. - Actually I often do. :)
on August 6, 2015
I love Christian music that speaks to my soul and ministers to my emotions. This CD does both. The music is beautiful, and the words to favorite old hymns of the faith honor the God I serve.
on January 17, 2013
This is some of Fernando's earlier stuff, definitely not as overproduced as his newer stuff. If you like the piano and church hymns and original pieces, this is for you. Christ is King!