Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on November 21, 2008
Grew up on that stuff, I'm so happy you can buy it now through Amazon/ Euro Food Mart.
Hanuta are small squares of crisp wafers, with chocolate cream and hazelnut pieces in between.
Think hardened Nutella with chunks of hazelnuts in between two tasty, crispy vanilla flavored wafers.
You could put those in the fridge and that makes these even better IMHO.

Buy em!
on December 5, 2010
These brought back memories from back when my family and I lived in Germany. My sister and I were obsessed with these things. It's been about 13+ years since we've enjoyed one of these delicious treats. I was so excited to find them offered on Amazon. Great deal and the wafers were fresh and as expected, delicious. Fast shipping and good communication. Thank you Euro Food Mart (and Amazon)! :)
on August 30, 2012
Very VERY delicious chocolate. Man, do europeans know how to make chocolate or what?!

4 stars for quality and freshness. Take away 1 star because some of the wafers were crushed and it may not have been during shipment, since they were in the middle.

Overall, absolutely great chocolate. Order it and share with people you love, because it only comes with 12!
on November 11, 2010
its perfectly healthy to get addicted to this stuff. first time i tried it was at a german embassy in beijing. really good yummy cookies. glad to see its finally online and i dont have to use expensive german supermarket orders from all over the globe.
on July 9, 2010
I have tasted these cookies prior and was so impressed and glad to find them on line which I did not hestitate to buy but it cost the same amount to have it shipped which I thought was tooooooo much but I did it for once any way, I love the cookies but I will not pay aprox. $14 for have an 8oz pks.shipping charges. Thank you but no more business from me.
on February 25, 2014
These were pretty tasty. I saw them when I was ordering my happy hippos and thought I would give them a try. They were good but not nearly as good as the price, especially compared to the happy hippos which are heavenly.
on January 11, 2013
having lived in germany for approximately a decade, i know that hanuta is an awesome treat. i purchased these (not necessarily to share, in all honesty) but to treat myself to an awesome german snack! try these, you won't be dissapointed!
on September 16, 2011
Special handling was employed to ship this product. The product was kept cool so as not to melt during shipping. The wafers, cookies, were scrumptious. Didn't last long as anyone who visited gobbled them up quickly.
on February 26, 2012
so yummy! great for work snacks or even eating the half the box over a good movie (like i did). crunchy, chocolate, nutty. of course anything with hazelnut cream is awesome!
on June 7, 2012
This product arrived just in time and Hanuta tastes so good!!I think I will be ordering this or similar products once a while because I just love this hazelnut taste.